Last Updated on October 6, 2022
It doesn’t matter if you love to read books or not but the one thing everyone loves to read are quotes, and reading one quote in a day is the best way to gather most knowledge in a few lines.
Well, reading some most inspiring quotes of all time is the best way to get motivated and to know the ideas of some great leaders in this world. I too love to read quotes and I read them every day, so I decided to write this article for you.
So that you could get inspired and work towards building yourself, and your future to achieve your goals.
So without further ado, let’s get started with some of the most motivating and inspiring quotes of all time.
Most Inspiring Quotes Of All Time
Inspiring and intellectual people write so many books and give so many interviews, but can you see all of them? The answer will be no.
So quotes are something where you can know what inspiring lines your favorite idols said. I have penned down 20 of the most inspiring and motivational quotes of all time to end 2020 and to motivate you for the next year. These quotes are the most inspiring quotes of all time and you will really get inspired by them.
1. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
2. “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while.” – Steve Jobs
3. “It is very easy to conform to what your society or your parents and teachers tell you. That is a safe and easy way of existing, but that is not living…To live is to find out for yourself what is true.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
4. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
5. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
6. “You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.” – Bruce Lee
7. “My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much someone’s talent and not personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.” – Elon Musk
8. “Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money. But I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.” – Keanu Reeves
9. “It’s not the chatter of people around us that is the most powerful distractor, but rather the chatter of our own minds.” – Daniel Goleman
10. “I can understand wanting to have millions of dollars, there’s a certain freedom, meaningful freedom that comes with that. But once you get much beyond that, I have to tell you, it’s the same hamburger.” – Bill Gates
11. “Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both…I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
12. “I wish heroes didn’t exist. Whenever we need a hero, it’s because there’s a problem that needs to be solved; it’s because two groups of people, or two countries, are hurting one another, so a hero is needed to save us. If everyone were at peace if everyone were happy, why would we need heroes? The world is better off without heroes.” – Jet Li
13. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody’s else’s life with perfection.” – Sri Krishna
14. “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” – Nelson Mandela
“If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives – choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”– Aristotle
17. “What looks like talent is often careful preparation. What looks like skill is often persistent revision.” – JamesClear
18. “So many relationships have been ruined by the wrong mentality that I am right and you are wrong. And even if we are right, what did we gain? “Rightness.” And …. guess what did we lose? People, relationships, love. I am not saying that we shouldn’t deal with the wrong. I am just emphasizing the need to look at life beyond right and wrong because it is in that space beyond right and wrong that relationships thrive.” – Gaur Gopal Das
19. “Truth is not to be learned, it is just out of your innocence. Lying needs learning, cleverness, cunningness, calculativeness. Truth needs only innocence.” – Osho
20. “In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.” –Buddha
We read many outstanding inspirational quotes from many social media platforms like Reddit, Tumblr, Google, Instagram, etc. And we like reading it but some quotes are the best piece of wisdom, and these quotes are one of those. I hope you enjoyed reading some of the most inspiring quotes of all time from famous personalities of the world.
So if you enjoyed reading these quotes, then do share them with your close ones.
Thank You for reading this blog post. I hope you got inspired by the words of the most brilliant people around the world. Do write your favorite quote in the comment section.