It is said that if we want to build a life of happiness and prosperity, we must start on the inside. The spiritual laws of success were written by Dr Deepak Chopra and he shares his wisdom with us. And is one of the most adored books of all time.
The seven spiritual laws of success is a book that teaches people how to find true success in their lives, and that the key to this lies in our own spirituality.
On these seven spiritual laws, Dr Chopra talks about the law of giving and receiving, which he says can bring about fulfilment and happiness if we give without expecting anything in return.
So, here are some quotes from The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success that will persuade you to be happy in life, give without expectations and much more in order to succeed in life.
Quotes From The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success By Deepak Chopra
First Law: The Law of Pure Potentiality
The Law of Potentiality says that you exist as consciousness in a material state or at a higher level. With this knowledge and proper practice, you can be in harmony with nature and create an environment for your life to grow.
1. “The first spiritual law of success is the Law of Pure Potentiality. This law is based on the fact that we are, in our essential state, pure consciousness.” – Deepak Chopra
2. “Pure consciousness is pure potentiality; it is the field of all possibilities and infinite creativity. Pure consciousness is our spiritual essence. Being infinite and unbounded, it is also pure joy.” – Deepak Chopra
3. “DNA is a perfect example of pure potentiality; in fact, it is the material expression of pure potentiality. The same DNA existing in every cell expresses itself in different ways in order to fulfil the unique requirements of that particular cell.” – Deepak Chopra
4. “In self-referral, you experience your true being, which is unfearful of any challenge, has respect for all people, and feels beneath no one.” – Deepak Chopra
5. “All of creation, everything that exists in the physical world, is the result of the unmanifest transforming itself into the manifest.” – Deepak Chopra
6. “The Law of Pure Potentiality could also be called the Law of Unity, because underlying the infinite diversity of life is the unity of one all-pervasive spirit.” – Deepak Chopra
7. “The need for approval, the need to control things, and the need for external power are needs that are based on fear. This kind of power is not the power of pure potentiality, or the power of the Self, or real power. When we experience the power of the Self, there is an absence of fear, there is no compulsion to control, and no struggle for approval or external power.” – Deepak Chopra
8. “ One way to access the eld is through the daily practice of silence, meditation, and non-judgment. Spending time in nature will also give you access to the qualities inherent in the field: infinite creativity, freedom, and bliss” – Deepak Chopra
9. “Practicing silence periodically as it is convenient to you is one way to experience the Law of Pure Potentiality.” – Deepak Chopra
10. “Imagine throwing a little stone into a still pond and watching it ripple. Then, after a while, when the ripples settle down, perhaps you throw another little stone. That’s exactly what you do when you go into the eld of pure silence and introduce your intention. In this silence, even the faintest intention will ripple across the underlying ground of universal consciousness, which connects everything with everything else. But, if you do not experience stillness in consciousness, if your mind is like a turbulent ocean, you could throw the Empire State Building into it, and you wouldn’t notice a thing.” – Deepak Chopra
11. “You must learn to get in touch with the innermost essence of your being. This true essence is beyond the ego. It is fearless; it is free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear any challenge. ” – Deepak Chopra
12. “Wherever you go in the midst of movement and activity, carry your stillness within you. Then the chaotic movement around you will never overshadow your access to the reservoir of creativity, the field of pure potentiality.” – Deepak Chopra
Second Law: The Law Of Giving
Understanding the principles of giving and receiving in the universe can help to foster a deeper sense of gratitude in both our private relationships and public life. The second law tells us that nothing is static. Our body is in constant exchange with the universe.
13. “This harmonious interaction of elements and forces in your life operates as the Law of Giving. Because your body and your mind and the universe are in constant and dynamic exchange, stopping the circulation of energy is like stopping the ow of blood.” – Deepak Chopra
14. “The more you give, the more you will receive, because you will keep the abundance of the universe circulating in your life. In fact, anything that is of value in life only multiplies when it is given.” – Deepak Chopra
15. “That which doesn’t multiply through giving is neither worth giving nor worth receiving. If, through the act of giving, you feel you have lost something, then the gift is not truly given and will not causeincrease.” – Deepak Chopra
16. “Practicing the Law of Giving is actually very simple: if you want joy, give joy to others; if you want love, learn to give love; if you want attention and appreciation, learn to give attention and appreciation; if you want material affluence, help others to become materially affluent.” – Deepak Chopra
17. “Make a decision to give wherever you go, to whomever you see. As long as you’re giving, you will be receiving. The more you give, the more confidence you will gain in the miraculous effects of this law. And as you receive more, your ability to give more will also increase.” – Deepak Chopra
18. “Our true nature is one of affluence and abundance; we are naturally affluent because nature supports every need and desire. We lack nothing, because our essential nature is one of pure potentiality and infinite possibilities.” – Deepak Chopra
Third Law: The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect
You and I are in a continuous state where we have infinite choices. The law of karma says that in every moment of our existence, we have access to an infinity of options. This is the third spiritual law of success.
19. “. Everyone has heard the expression, “What you sow is what you reap.” Obviously, if we want to create happiness in our lives, we must learn to sow the seeds of happiness. Therefore, karma implies the action of conscious choice-making.” – Deepak Chopra
20. “Whether you like it or not, everything that is happening at this moment is a result of the choices you’ve made in the past.” – Deepak Chopra
21. “If you step back for a moment and witness the choices you are making as you make those choices, then in just this act of witnessing, you take the whole process from the unconscious realm into the conscious realm. This procedure of conscious choice-making and witnessing is very empowering.” – Deepak Chopra
22. “The more you bring your choices into the level of your conscious awareness, the more you will make those choices which are spontaneously correct — both for you and those around you.” – Deepak Chopra
23. “ Sometimes there’s a lot of suffering involved in the payment of those debts, but the Law of Karma says no debt in the universe ever goes unpaid.” – Deepak Chopra
Fourth Law: The Law of Least Effort
Nature’s intelligence functions with effortless ease with carefreeness, harmony, and love.
24. “Grass doesn’t try to grow, it just grows. Fish don’t try to swim, they just swim. Flowers don’t try to bloom, they bloom. Birds don’t try to fly, they fly. This is their intrinsic nature.” – Deepak Chopra
25. “And when you are in harmony with nature, when you are established in the knowledge of your true Self, you can make use of the Law of Least Effort.” – Deepak Chopra
26. “. If you observe people around you, you’ll see that they spend ninety-nine per cent of their time defending their points of view. If you just relinquish the need to defend your point of view, you will in that relinquishment, gain access to enormous amounts of energy that have been previously wasted.” – Deepak Chopra
27. “If you embrace the present and become one with it, and merge with it, you will experience a fire, a glow, a sparkle of ecstasy throbbing in every living sentient being.” – Deepak Chopra
Fifth Law: The Law of Intention and Desire
Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfilment … intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power.
28. “Your body is not separate from the body of the universe, because at quantum mechanical levels there are no well-defined edges. You are like a wiggle, a wave, a fluctuation, a convolution, a whirlpool, a localized disturbance in the larger quantum field. The larger quantum field the universe is your extended body.” – Deepak Chopra
29. “Intention combined with detachment leads to life-centered, present-moment awareness. And when action is performed in present-moment awareness, it is most effective. Your intent is for the future, but your attention is in the present. As long as your attention is in the present, then your intent for the future will manifest, because the future is created in the present. You must accept the present as it is.” – Deepak Chopra
30. “Intention is the real power behind desire. Intent alone is very powerful, because intent is desire without attachment to the outcome. Desire alone is weak, because desire in most people is attention with attachment.” – Deepak Chopra
Sixth Law: The Law of Detachment
The Law of Detachment says that in order to acquire anything in the physical universe, you have to relinquish your attachment to it.
31. “The search for security is an illusion. In ancient wisdom traditions, the solution to this whole dilemma lies in the wisdom of insecurity, or the wisdom of uncertainty. This means that the search for security and certainty is actually an attachment to the known. And what is the known? The known is our past. The known is nothing other than the prison of our past conditioning. There’s no evolution in that–absolutely none at all.” – Deepak Chopra
32. “When you experience uncertainty, you are on the right path–so don’t give up.” – Deepak Chopra
33. “The moment you relinquish your attachment to the result, combining one-pointed intention with detachment at the same time, you will have that which you desire.” – Deepak Chopra
34. “Only from detached involvement can one have joy and laughter. Then the symbols of wealth are created spontaneously and effortlessly.” – Deepak Chopra
35. “Attachment to money will always create insecurity no matter how much money you have in the bank. In fact, some of the people who have the most money are the most insecure.” – Deepak Chopra
36. “What comes out of that is often called “good luck.” Good luck is nothing but preparedness and opportunity coming together. When the two are mixed together with an alert witnessing of the chaos, asolution emerges that will be of evolutionary benefit to you and to all those that you come into contact with.” – Deepak Chopra
Seventh Law: The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life
When we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
37. “When you combine the ability to express your unique talent with service to humanity, then you make full use of the Law of Dharma. And coupled with the experience of your own spirituality, the field of pure potentiality, there is no way you will not have access to unlimited abundance because that is the real way abundance is achieved.” – Deepak Chopra
38. “Discover your divinity, find your unique talent, serve humanity with it, and you can generate all the wealth that you want. When your creative expressions match the needs of your fellow humans, then wealth will spontaneously ow from the unmanifest into the manifest, from the realm of the spirit to the world of form.” – Deepak Chopra
39. “We must find out for ourselves that inside us is a god or goddess in embryo that wants to be born so that we can express our divinity.” – Deepak Chopra
Every quote from all of the seven spiritual laws of success will help you to focus on your purpose by which you’ll create whatever you want. These quotes will help you find your true joy and will prepare you to practice unconditional love for your fellow humans.
Which quote from The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success do you like the most?
Other Sources For The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success
How to practice these laws?
- How To Master The 7 Spiritual Laws Of Success
- How to Deepen Your Meditation Practice with the Seven Spiritual Laws