Last Updated on December 3, 2022
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam(Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam) was born into a poor Muslim family in Rameswaram but, with his hard work and sheer will, he became an aerospace engineer and the 11th president of India.
Popularly known as the Missile Man of India, Abdul Kalam touched the hearts of millions of students and inspired them all to dream big no matter what.
Kids, students, and youth love him because of his generosity, offering, caring, and friendly & loving nature.
Though he is not with us, his words inspire every student, and every youth till now.
In this article, you will find fifty of APJ Abdul Kalam’s most inspirational quotes that will transform you and will motivate you as a student.
APJ Abdul Kalam’s Quotes For Students
1. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or the top of your career.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
2. “Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
3. “All Birds find shelter during the rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
4. “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
5. “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
6. “A good student could learn more from a bad teacher than a poor student from even a skilled teacher.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
7. “Knowledge is a tangible asset, quite often the most important tool in your work.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
8. “When learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms. When creativity blossoms, thinking emanates. When thinking emanates, knowledge is fully lit. When knowledge is lit, the economy flourishes.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
9. “Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
10. “Why be afraid of difficulties, sufferings and problems? When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
11. “To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces— desire, belief, and expectation.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
12. “If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “First Attempt In Learning.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
13. “Confidence and hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. it will make you a successful person.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
14. “Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
15. “Real education enhances the dignity of a human being and increases his or her self-respect. If only the real sense of education could be realized by each individual and carried forward in every field of human activity, the world will be so much a better place to live in.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
16. “The purpose of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise… Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
17. “To succeed in life you will have to do four things: have great aim, continuously acquire knowledge, persevere and succeed.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
18. “Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
19. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
20. “I was a disadvantaged child from a non-educated family, yet I had the advantage of being in the company of great teachers.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
21. “You have to dream before your dreams come true.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
22. “Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
23. “Black colour is sentimentally bad. But, every blackboard makes the student’s life Bright.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
24. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
25. “It is very easy to defeat someone. But it is very hard to win someone.”– APJ Abdul Kalam
Thanks for reading. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.
Read More Quotes:
- Attitude Of Gratitude Quotes
- When Someone Hates You for No Reason Quotes
- Meaning Behind Rumi’s Quote: What Strikes the Oyster Shell Does Not Damage the Pearl
- Don’t Make Yourself Too Available Quotes
- Don’t Take Life Too Seriously Quotes
- No One Understands Me Quotes
- Standing Up For Others Quotes
- Best Quotes About Helping Hands
- Inspiring One Liner Quotes On Succes