Many of us have made mistakes in our lives, and it is important to acknowledge them. When we do this, it helps us to move on and learn from the past.
When we make a mistake, it’s natural to feel shame and guilt. But if you can’t let go of this feeling, then you are not letting go of the lesson that your mistake taught you.
When you make a mistake, it’s important to be able to take responsibility for it and learn from it. This is where affirmations come into play. They are very powerful tools that help us take responsibility for our mistakes and move on from them.
Affirmations are phrases that can lift your spirits and make you feel better about yourself and your life. If you’re ready to forgive yourself and move on from your mistakes and the anguish they have caused, here are 21 affirmations for past mistakes that can help ease you into the process.
Affirmations to help you forgive yourself for past mistakes
1. I did not do anything wrong.
2. I am not a bad person.
3. I have learned from my mistakes and I will continue to learn from them in the future.
4. I did not do anything wrong, but I should have done something differently instead of making this mistake again.
5. I made a mistake that was out of my control but it didn’t change who I am or what I believe in as a person.
6. I don’t regret making this mistake because it has made me stronger.
7. I shed remorse, anxiety, and shame.
8. I let go to move forward.
9. Mistakes teach me.
10. I can recover from my mistakes.
11. I don’t want for a different past.
12. I’m confident in my decisions.
13. I did all I could with what I knew.
14. I dropped negative thinking and routines.
15. Forgiveness begins with self-forgiveness.
16. Every day is a new beginning, with a new set of possibilities.
17. My destiny is in my hands.
18. Self-resentment no longer controls me.
20. I believe in fate.
21. I can forgive myself.
How to Use Affirmations To Forgive Yourself for past mistakes
Affirmations can help you forgive yourself for past mistakes and move on from them. They can be powerful tools that help you get over the guilt and shame associated with your mistakes so that you can learn from them.
Begin by writing these affirmations down and placing them in an area where you spend the most time, such as a desk or a table. It’s important to repeat positive affirmations consistently so that you can incorporate their powerful benefits into your everyday life. Try repeating them 3-5 times each day (while meditating or exercising, etc.)
At first, it may be hard to believe that affirmations really work. But if you keep repeating them and thinking about them, they will start to help.
I hope this collection of affirmations for past mistakes help you cope up with your guilt that is eating you from the inside. It is hard to forgive yourself, but using spiritual practices with affirmations might benefit you in long run. Remember that healing takes time. It takes time, and it won’t happen in a day or two, so just be consistent while using these affirmations.