Last Updated on December 9, 2022
Allah is the Arabic word for God and is used by Muslims to refer to the one and only God. In Islam, Allah is believed to be the creator and sustainer of the universe, and the source of all guidance and wisdom.
Throughout the Qur’an, the holy book of Islam, Allah reveals his attributes and commands to believers. In this article, we will look at some of the most inspiring and thought-provoking quotes about Allah from the Quran and other prophets and leaders around the world.
These quotes offer insight into the nature of Allah and the role he plays in our lives, and provide guidance and comfort for not only Muslims but each one of us in their daily worship and devotion. Because don’t ever forget that no matter what our beliefs our or what the news says, we all our one and God’s children.
Quotes About Allah
1. “Worldly life is short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah.” – Anonymous
2. “The strength of a mind is knowledge; the strength of a heart is faith.”
4. “Allah is with the doers of good.” – Quran 29:69
5. Allah is with those who have patience.” – Quran 2:153
6. “The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the Dunya (world).”
7. “Allah makes the impossible possible.”
8. “Allah tests us with what we love.”
9. “Forgive others as quickly as you expect Allah to forgive you.” – Unknown
10. “No one will reap except what they sow.” – Quran 6:164
11. “Thanks to Allah, I trust myself to distinguish between right and wrong.” – Mohammad Amir
12. “Allah will help him who moves in the way of Allah.” – Abu Bakr
13. “For the most part, Islam is about peace. It’s dealing with submission to the most high. Mohammed is a prophet, a messenger. But at the same time, we’ll fight in the name of Allah. We’re not going to let you disrespect our prophet.” – Ghostface Killah
15. “I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “I seek truth over a lie; I seek justice over injustice; I seek righteousness over the rewards of evildoers, and I love Allah more than I love the state.” – H. Rap Brown
17. “Do not share the knowledge with which you have been blessed with everyone in general, as you do with some people in particular; and know that there are some men in whom Allah, may He be glorified, has placed hidden secrets, which they are forbidden to reveal.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib
18. “The underprivileged are the only privileged ones in the eyes of Allah.” – Sana Khan
19. “When the heart changes, the person changes, when the person changes, his life changes, when the life changes, his destiny changes.” – Muslim Smiles
20. “If I have another life at all I will once again beseech Allah to give me the blessing of living this life again.” – Saira Banu
21. “If you wish Allah to accept it, let your heart bring it to Allah.” – Unknown
22. “The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.” – Abu Bakr
23. “You and I are but specks of that rhythmic urge which is Brahma, which is Allah, which is God.” – Ruth St. Denis
24. “For one, the Qur’an is considered by Muslims to consist entirely of words spoken by Allah himself.” – Paul Weyrich
25. “The best gift you can present to Allah is your heart wrapped in repentance.” – Unknown
26. “Unfollow your heart if your heart is not following Allah.” – Anonymous“Unfollow your heart if your heart is not following Allah.” – Anonymous Click To Tweet
27. “Allah’s the Arabic term for God. Stand up for God, fight for God, work for God and do the right thing, and go the right way, things will end up in your corner.” – Muhammad Ali
28. “Guide Us To The Straight Path” – Surah Fatiha Ayat 6
29. ….so whenever guidance comes to you from Me, then whoever follows my guidance, then there will neither be any fear on them nor will they grieve.” – Ayat 38
30. “Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakah.” Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were refusing.” – Surah Baqarah Ayat 83
31. “So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.” Surah -Baqarah Verse 152
32. “Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return” – Ayat 156
33. “It has been made permissible for you the night preceding fasting to go to your wives [for sexual relations]. They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them.” – Ayat 187
34. “Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. “Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people.” – Ayat 286
35. “Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path.”- Ayat 51
What Allah Said About Life?
Allah says, “I have not created men except that they should serve Me” (Quran, 51:56).
What Allah Has Written Quote?
The quotes says: “Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has written for us.”
Who Is Allah in Simple Words?
In simple terms, Allah is the Arabic word for God, and is used by Muslims to refer to the one and only God. In Islam, Allah is believed to be the creator and sustainer of the universe, and the source of all guidance and wisdom. He is described in the Qur’an as being merciful, compassionate, and just.