25 Best Attitude Of Gratitude Quotes
Last Updated on November 3, 2022
Have you ever had a day when everything seemed to go wrong? You know, the kind of day when you can’t seem to catch a break and everything goes pear-shaped from start to finish? Everyone has those kinds of days now and then. It’s part and parcel of being human.
But why let a bad day get you down? Instead, why not use it as an opportunity to learn something new and change your perspective? It’s all about what kind of attitude you practice during these times.
There are so many things that go right in our lives but we ignore that just because we focus solely on the bad stuff that is happening. This is why one must keep the attitude of gratitude, this will surely not make everything alright in seconds. However, this attitude of thankfulness can help you go through tough times with less effort or frustration.
Related: 43 Inspiring Bad Day Quotes to Help You Get Through a Difficult Time
Keep reading this collection of best quotes that will inspire you to keep an attitude of gratitude even during the worst times of your life. And whenever you find yourself in tough times, look at these best gratitude quotes and they’ll surely help you.
Attitude Of Gratitude Quotes
1. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”– Germany Kent
2. “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” – Germany Kent
3. “Take time daily to reflect on how much you have. It may not be all that you want but remember someone somewhere is dreaming to have what you have.” – Germany Kent
4. “Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective.” – Germany Kent
5. “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” – Maya Angelou
6. “O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” – Shakespeare
7. “When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.” -Tecumseh
8. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
9. “I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.” – Will Arnett
10. “Always have an attitude of gratitude.” – Sterling K. Brown
11. “Appreciation can make a day—even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” – Margaret Cousins
12. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”– Kennedy
13. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
14. “Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us.” – Lauryn Hill
15. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity… it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
16. No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” – Alfred North Whitehead
Related: How You Can Take Care Of Yourself After a Bad Day?
17. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
18. “Gratitude unlocks all that’s blocking us from really feeling truthful, really feeling authentic and vulnerable and happy.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
19. “Those that are hard to please, may get nothing in the end.” – Aesop
20. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”-Brian Tracy
21. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” – Kristin
22.“’Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” – Alice Walker
23. “Gratitude doesn’t change the scenery. It merely washes clean the glass you look through so you can clearly see the colors.”– Richelle E. Goodrich
24. “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” ―Deepak Chopra
Related: 39 Quotes From The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success
25. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey