Everyone needs support from time to time. Whether you’re struggling with a personal issue or trying to tackle a professional challenge, it’s easy to feel like you’re going through it alone.
In fact, research published in the Journal of Adult Development found that more than 70 percent of people feel they have no one they can turn to for help and support.
Fortunately, that doesn’t have to be the case. Friends, family members, and even casual acquaintances can all make great sources of support when we need it most.
In this blog post, you will discover some of the best quotes about helping hands, on success and support that will give you the confidence you need.
Inspiring Quotes About Helping Hands
Here are some inspiring quotes to share with the people in your life who are always there to lend a hand when you need them most, whether that’s during a moment of crisis or just when you’re looking for a little more drive to go after your goals.
1. “Kindness is one of the greatest gifts you can bestow upon another. If someone is in need, lend them a helping hand. Do not wait for a thank you. True kindness lies within the act of giving without the expectation of something in return.”– Katharine Hepburn
2. “Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.” – Swami Vivekananda
3. “There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.” – Mandy Hale
4. “Kindness is universal. Sometimes being kind allows others to see the goodness in humanity through you. Always be kinder than necessary.” – Germany Kent
5. “When you need a helping hand, look inside you before anywhere else!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
6. “You never know when a helping hand will change another person’s entire life.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” – Helen Keller
8. “Helping others isn’t a chore; it is one of the greatest gifts there is.” – Liya Kebede
9. “Life is too short not to create, not to love, and not to lend a helping hand to our brothers and sisters.” – Eric Maisel
10. “We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It’s easy to say “It’s not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.” Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes.”– Fred Rogers
11. “My values, our values, aren’t about pointing fingers. They are about offering a helping hand.” – Kathleen Blanco
12. “When you reach out to those in need, do not be surprised if the essential meaning of something occurs.” – Stephen Richards
13. “The highest test of the civilization of any race is in its willingness to extend a helping hand to the less fortunate.” – Booker T. Washington
14. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama
15. “Hands that serve are holier than lips that pray.” – Sai Baba
16. “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up.” – Jesse Jackson
17. “I can think of no greater God-given responsibility we have than that of extending a helping hand to our fellow man.” – Conrad Hilton
18. “It’s much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why? Because it is easier to give someone the finger than a helping hand.” – Mike Royko
19. “Heal the world! Stop the hate. Lend a helping hand to those in need.” – Michael Jackson
20. “If you follow your heart, if you listen to your gut, and if you extend your hand to help another, not for any agenda, but for the sake of humanity, you are going to find the truth.”– Erin Brockovich
21. “We should practice by showing one another love and helping one another. It is a mistake to pursue happiness and to seek to the avoid suffering by deceiving and humiliating other people. We must try to achieve happiness and eliminate suffering by being good-hearted and well-behaved.” – Dalai Lama
22. “Giving is the master key to success, in all applications of human life.” – Bryant McGill
23. “The difference between a helping hand and an outstretched palm is a twist of the wrist.” – Laurence Leamer
24. “This is part of what a family is about, not just love. It’s knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame. Not work.” – Mitch Albom
25. “Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr
Watch This To Understand The Importance Of Lending A Helping Hand
What Is the Importance of Helping Hand?
One of the nicest things a person can do for another is to lend a hand. A single act of kindness can make a huge difference in another person’s life and even alter the way they view the world.
What Motivates You to Help Others?
I don’t believe in what motivates me to help others. You don’t need the motivation to lend a helping hand, as this is the gesture that should come naturally to you.