Summary: To be the best version of yourself in life, you must always make the decision to improve yourself. You can use these quotes as motivation to work for a better you.
Taking the first step toward being your best in every circumstance can happen at any time, in any place. You can keep choosing even if you fail. In spite of life’s challenges, it’s essential to improve yourself and motivate others to do the same.
But how exactly can reading these better person quotes will help you do so? It is just as vital to give careful consideration to the words that you take in as it is to the words that you send out into the world.
These quotes can serve as a source of inspiration, encouragement, and motivation to help you develop into a better version of yourself. In an effort to help you become a better person every day, I’ve compiled a few of the quotes that have most inspired me to become better.
If you like this post then do not forget to read this post on how self-reflection makes you a better person. I hope this article helps.
1. “Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level.” – Germany Kent
2. “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley
4. “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
5. “The path emerges as you walk it. So simply walk it.” – Natasha Allrich
6. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
7. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
9. “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
10. “It is not wrong to go back to that which you have forgotten.”— West African proverb
11. “Be around people that make you want to be a better person, who make you feel good, make you laugh, and remind you what’s important in life.”- Germany Kent
12. “What we think we become. What we feel we attract. What we imagine we create.” – Adele Basheer
13. “Action is the antidote to despair.” – Joan Baez
14. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” — John Pierpont Morgan
16. “A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will.” – Unknown
17. “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. Most people listen with the intent to reply.” – Stephen R. Covey
18. “The best revenge is not to be like that.” – Marcus Aurelius
19. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
20. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
21. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
22. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure – It is: Try to please everybody.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
23. “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” – Tony Robbins
24. “Should you ever find yourself the victim of other people’s bitterness, smallness, or insecurities, remember things could be worse … You could be them.” – Unknown
25. “Desire, burning desire, is basic to achieving anything beyond the ordinary.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
26. “Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” – William Faulkner
27. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley
28. “There’s always room to be a better person. Always.” – Sonya Teclai
29. “You either get bitter or you get better. It’s that simple. You either take what has been dealt to you and allow it to make you a better person, or you allow it to tear you down. The choice does not belong to fate. It belongs to you.” – Josh Shipp
30. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – John Wooden
31. “I’m a role model now. … I want to be a better person because I don’t want to disappoint those girls. I stop and think about my actions more. I tip great, I try not to swear too much, and I remember to thank people and be grateful. And all that stuff I do to “appear’ better has actually made me a better person. I wish I had always acted like I was a little bit famous.” – Mindy Kaling
32. “Every morning, we get a chance to be different. A chance to change. A chance to be better.” – Alan Bonner
33. “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” – William Faulkner
34. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
35. “Mediocrity will never do. You are capable of something better.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
What Is a Better Person?
If you want to improve as a person, you need to start by being nice and loving to yourself. It means being gentle with yourself when you make mistakes and giving yourself grace when you’re having a bad day. Being a better person is doing what is good for you and not seeing life challenges as something that hinders your growth but a learning path towards achieving them.
Read More Amazing Quotes:
- Life Is Precious Quotes
- Krishna Quotes From Bhagavad Gita in Hindi
- Georgia O’Keeffe Quotes
- Andrew Tate Quotes
- Attitude Of Gratitude Quotes