18 Buddha Quotes On Trust
Last Updated on December 8, 2022
Gautam Buddha, a spiritual teacher who renounced the life of luxury and decided to live the life of a hermit in order to find the answers about life.
Buddha was an enlightened being and his teachings spread across the world through his disciples who called themselves Buddhists.
Buddha was also a philosopher who not only talked about the purpose, meaning of life, desires love and suffering, but also on trust.
In this article, you will find 18 inspiring Buddha quotes on trust.
Buddha Quotes on Trust
1. “Health is the best gift, contentment the best wealth, trust the best kinsman, nirvana the greatest joy. Drink the nectar of the dharma in the depths of meditation, and become free from fear and sin.” – Buddha
2. “Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time, trust people whose feelings remain the same even when the time changes.” – Buddha
3. “Without communication there is no relationship. Without respect there is no love. Without trust, there’s no reason to continue.” – Buddha
4. “Don’t trust the people who tell you other people’s secrets.” – Buddha
5. “Money is the worst discovery of human life. but it is the most trusted material to test human nature.” – Buddha
6. “Everything happens for a reason. Don’t question it, trust it.” – Buddha
7. “Life is about balance be kind, but don’t let people abuse you. Trust, but don’t get deceived. Be content, but never stop improving yourself.” – Buddha
8. “Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three.” – Buddha
9. “Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much because that too much can hurt you so much.” – Buddha
10. “Don’t trust everything you see because even the salt looks like sugar.” – Buddha
11. “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha
12. “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.” – Buddha
13. “Love all, trust few, everything’s real but not everyone’s true.” – Buddha
14. “Words better than I LOVE YOU are ‘I TRUST YOU’.” – Buddha
15. “Love is nothing without action. Trust is nothing without proof. And sorry is nothing without change.” – Buddha
16. “Real love is not based on romance, candlelight dinner and walks along the beach. Real love is based on respect compromise, care and trust.” – Buddha
17. “Health, contentment, and trust are greatest possessions. And freedom your greatest joy.” – Buddha
18. “Don’t change yourself to wins someone heart, stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you.” – Buddha
Loved These Buddha Quotes On Trust?
There is much more we can learn from Buddha and his teachings on trust. According to him one must trust others but not blindly and that’s what we learn from these quotes by Buddha on trust, faith and belief.
Do not forget to check out compilation of more Buddha quotes such as Buddha quotes on Love, Life and challenges which will make your day.
Thanks for reading✨