16 Don’t Live a Fake Life Quotes to Help You Live a Real Life
Last Updated on July 10, 2022
If you are really active on social media, especially Instagram, then you might have noticed how people are projecting some fake versions of their lives just to get some likes. I know not all of them, but you can’t deny that most of them do post to just flaunt, when actually nobody really cares.
I’ve many styories of people taking loans to go for holiday, buy lavish stuff, all just to show people how amazing their life is when the truth is otherwise. For individuals who pretend to be someone they are not, after a while, you’ll come to terms with the fact that none of this truly brings you joy.
Why live a fake life when you can live an authentic one by bieng yourself? Just don’t care what people will think of you, instead show the world how imperfectly perfect you are.
So here’s a compilation of 16 don’t live a fake life quotes to help you realise how terrible it is to live a phoney life.
Don’t Live a Fake Life Quotes
1. “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?” – Jess C. Scott
2. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection,” which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.” ― Dan Pearce
3. “Don’t live a fake life to prove yourself, just be real and improve yourself.” – Unknown
4. “I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
5. “The thing about chameleoning your way through life is that it gets to where nothing is real.” – John Green
6. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Living a fake life is definitely a fulltime job of its own. Why place some unnecessary burdens on your shoulders, when you can actually live freely by being true to yourself?” – Unknown
8. “If you are having a problem with being your true self, how then would you succeed in being someone else you are not?” – Unknown
9. “Living a fake life doesn’t help anybody. Be yourself, be authentic, let the spirit of god be expressed through you. You live life happy when you are truly yourself. No need to hide anything.” – Unknown
10. “We are living in the world where fantastic but plastic human beings exist which can’t decompose by the soil – only by the fire.” – Ejump Schiffler, Fake Life Quotes
11. “I prefer to surround myself with people who reveal their imperfection, rather than people who fake their perfection.” – Charles F. Glassman
12. “You already got caught lying! Stop being fake and try being real for once in your life.” – Unknown
13. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection,” which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.” – Unknown
14. “The influence of social media is unbelievable. It’s sad to see – it’s a fake life that some people live.” – Virgil van Dijk
15. “I never regret or sit back and think that I shouldn’t have said something. There are a lot of people who tell me that you shouldn’t say this or that or should keep quiet, and I really think that I can either be true to my conscience or can live a fake life by staying quiet.” – Taapsee Pannu
16. “There’s nothing fake about me. And I think there are some people that appreciate that. Even if they hate me, they appreciate the fact that I’m 100 percent authentically me.” – Maxwell Jacob Friedman
Living a fake life is a waste of your time, believe me, there is no better feeling than living a life of authentyicity. Don’t give a damn about what people think about you, just live, laugh, cry and shout like you. In the century of filters, reality is what will make you happy. I wish these don’t live a fake life quotes help you ubderstand the importance of living to not impress someone else, but yourself.