You might think that the best way to make yourself more attractive to make anyone fall in love with you or to make friends is by making yourself as accessible as possible. After all, this will increase your chances of running into them.
However, that’s now how the real world works.
The more you are available to someone, the more you decrease your value and worth. Remember, People that have a nice heart are often willing to help others whenever they can. What we have most to offer others is our time but, being readily available can give the impression that you have nothing else going on in your life.
Don’t let people take you for granted in life; instead, use the advice in these quotes to set boundaries and limit how much time you give to others.
1. “Stop being available for people who don’t prioritize you and your time.” – Unknown
2. “Why should they think about you, When you are already available.” – Unknown
3. “Never be too available to anyone, no one will care about your feelings.” – V Swetha
4. “Don’t force someone to make time for you, if they really want to, they will.” – Unknown
5. “If you’re being too available, you’ll lose their respect.” – Unknown
6. “People respect and care for things and people that they can’t have.”– Unknown
7. “Do not be available every time. So after you realize that, there is no value of your presence.” – Shaily S
8. “Don’t be available all time for someone, otherwise you will lose your importance….” – Subandhan Pradhan
9. “Don’t be available all the time for someone, once they found you every time they will give you no time.” – Apoorva Singh Parihar
10. “Trash is found everywhere, People don’t look for them.” – Unknown
11. “Don’t force someone to remember you all the time. Just stay silent and let them realize how will that be without you in their life…” – Unknown
12. “Don’t be available for everyone every time.”– Unknown
13. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s.” – Steve Jobs
14. “The less you are available the more they want you.” – Unknown
15. “Never be ‘Too much available’ for someone otherwise you will lose your importance.” – Unknown
16. “The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” – Nicolas Sparks
17. “Stay invisible, Stay valuable.” – Unknown
18. “Spend your time on those who love you unconditionally. Don’t waste it on those who only love you when the conditions are right for them.” – Unknown
19. “Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.”– Ziad K. Abdelnour
20.“Spend more time with people who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.” – Unknown
21. “Don’t ignore me for days and then start talking to me again like nothing happened.” – Unknown
22. “Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.” – Radwan Chowdhury
23. “Be like the Burj Khalifa, There is no room for cheap people in it.”– Unknown
24. “When you place an excessive amount of importance on other people, you put yourself in danger since those individuals will always take your presence for granted.” – Unknown
25. “Stop being the person everyone has.” – Unknown
What Does Don’t Make Yourself Too Available Mean?
When you make yourself too available it means that you’re allowing others to take advantage of you. For example, if you’re constantly checking your phone or responding to every text message or email, then you’re making yourself too available.
You’re making yourself an easy target for predators and making it easier for people to manipulate or control you. It’s important to be selective about who you allow into your life and how much time and energy you devote to each individual relationship.
You should also know when to “cut off the lines” by not communicating with someone who is clearly not worth your time.
It’s okay to set boundaries so that you can protect yourself from potential harm. Just make sure that those boundaries are realistic and based on a healthy understanding of your needs and wants as a person.
Another way in which someone could be considered “too available” is if they spend all their time thinking about what they can do for others instead of focusing on what they want to accomplish themselves.
Not only does this take away from your own goals and ambitions, but it can make you feel resentful and frustrated when no one offers you help or support in return.
Watch this video by The School Of Life, and you’ll understand what I actually mean by the above statement.
- Chanakya Quotes On Friendship From Chanakya Niti
- Nothing Lasts Forever Quotes
- Trust Your Gut Quotes
- No Guts No Glory Quotes
- Spiritual Fire Quotes
- Life Goes On Quotes
- Thought-Provoking White Quotes