35 Best Go With The Flow Quotes To Live By
Last Updated on January 30, 2023
Are you feeling a bit stuck in life and in need of some inspiration to help you “go with the flow”?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! Today, we’re going to be exploring some of the best quotes about embracing change, letting go of control, and flowing with the ebb and flow of life.
So, grab a notebook and pen, because you’ll definitely want to jot down a few of these gems to keep with you on your journey.
Best Go With The Flow Quotes
1. “If you decide to just go with the flow, you’ll end up where the flow goes, which is usually downhill, often leading to a big pile of sludge and a life of unhappiness. You’ll end up doing what everyone else is doing.” – Sean Covey
2. “Planning is helpful. If you don’t know what you want, you’ll seldom get it. But, no matter how well you plan, you will fare better if you expect the unexpected. The unexpected, by nature, comes unseen, unthought, unenvisioned. All you can do is plan to go unplanned, prepare to be unprepared, make going with the flow part of your agenda, for the most successful among us envision, plan, and prepare, but cast all aside as needed, while those who are unable to go with the flow often suffer, if they survive.” – David W. Jones
3. “If you feel that you are going without go within” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
4. “A day doesn’t have to be productive to be good. An unproductive day, a day with self-care and comfort can be just as good. Don’t introduce judgment into what is. Accept and go with the flow. Things are good when you decide they are. All is well.” – Akiroq Brost
5. “Beliefs are limitations of vision and prisons of the mind. We believe too much and feel too little. Only when we follow our feelings, instead of denying them, will we break the grip the manipulators have on so many psyches. Go with the flow without fear of what others will think. The most powerful way to set ourselves free of the thinking, believing, fearing, intellect, is to celebrate our own uniqueness, allow everyone else to do the same, and never seek to impose what we believe on another.” – David Icke
6. “The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.” – Mandy Hale
7. “It is too facile to say that the way to follow Tao is to simply go along with the flow of life. Sometimes, like the carp, we must know when to go it alone.” – Deng Ming-Dao
8. “When you learn to flow with Life, you discover the way to just be. When you simply are, you are happy!” – AVIS Viswanathan
9. “When things go wrong as they sometimes will, when the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, when the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile but you have to sigh, when care is pressing you down a bit, rest if you must but don’t you quit.” – Anonymous
10. “Don’t aim at success — the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue… as the unintended side-effect of one’s personal dedication to a course greater than oneself.” – Victor Frankl
11. “Go with the flow. Force nothing. Let it happen…trusting that whichever way it goes. It’s for the best.” – Mandy Hale
12. “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” – Bruce Lee
13. “Do not go with the flow. Be the flow.” – Elif Shafak
14. “Go with the flow, because life is too short to fight the current.” – Go With The Flow Quotes
15. “When you let go of trying to control everything and just go with the flow, amazing things happen.” – Go With The Flow Quotes
16. “Go with the flow and let things happen as they will. Trust that you will land exactly where you are meant to be.” – Go With The Flow Quotes
17. “The key to happiness is to let go of control and go with the flow of life.” – Go With The Flow Quotes
18. “Go with the flow and enjoy the ride, because life is a journey, not a destination.” – Go With The Flow Quotes
19. “Go with the flow and let things unfold naturally. Sometimes, the best things happen when you least expect them.” – Go With The Flow Quotes
20. “Life is like a river, sometimes calm and sometimes turbulent. The key is to go with the flow and not resist the changes.” – Go With The Flow Quotes
21. “Go with the flow, because the universe always has a plan for you.” -Anonymous
22. “Going with the flow doesn’t mean being passive, it means being open to new possibilities.” -Anonymous
23. “When you go with the flow, you open yourself up to new experiences and opportunities.”
24. “Life is unpredictable, go with the flow and enjoy the ride.” -Anonymous
25. “Go with the flow and let go of the need to control every aspect of your life.” -Anonymous
26. “The only way to navigate life’s twists and turns is to go with the flow.” -Anonymous
27. “Go with the flow and trust that everything happens for a reason.” -Anonymous
28. “Go with the flow and don’t let fear hold you back from living your best life.” -Anonymous
29. “The beauty of life is in its unpredictability, so go with the flow and embrace it.” -Anonymous
30. “Go with the flow and let go of perfectionism, it will only hold you back.” -Anonymous
31. “Go with the flow and trust that everything will work out in the end.” -Anonymous
32. “Go with the flow and don’t be afraid to take risks and try new things.” -Anonymous
33. “Go with the flow, let go of the past and the future, and live in the present moment.” -Anonymous
34. “Going with the flow is not about being a dead fish that floats where the river takes you. It’s about being alive, thinking for yourself, making choices, and living your best life as well as you can.” – Mercury
35. “Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations, and go with the flow of life.” – Leon Brown
What Does It Mean to “Go with The Flow”?
“Going with the flow” means to accept and adapt to the changes and circumstances that happen in life, rather than resisting or trying to control them.
Is “Going with The Flow” the Same as Being Passive or Not Taking Action?
No, “going with the flow” does not mean being passive or not taking action. It means being open to new opportunities and being willing to adapt and change as necessary.