25 Ken Honda Quotes To Achieve True Financial Independence
Last Updated on December 15, 2022
Ken Honda is a Japanese author, speaker, and financial advisor. He is known for his books on personal finance and self-improvement, which have sold millions of copies in Japan and been translated into several languages. Honda is also the CEO of the financial planning firm Happy Money, Inc. and has appeared on numerous television programs and radio shows in Japan.
His views on what makes for “happy money” and “unhappy money” made him a household name for millions. His view is that currency itself represents a form of liveliness.
It can be positive or negative. According to him, the energy you put into obtaining and spending money determines whether those transactions feel good or bad. Hence, in order to start bringing in happy money and a feeling of freedom, you must first let go of the unhappy money you currently have.
Whether you are just starting out on your financial journey or have been saving for years, Honda’s quotes provide the perfect source of motivation and guidance to help you achieve your financial goals.
Fun Fact: When Ken’s daughter was born, he “retired” at age 29 to focus on his family.
So, take a look at some of Ken Honda’s best quotes and start taking control of your finances today.
Be Financialy Independent By Reading And Understanding These Ken Honda Quotes
1. “If you appreciate what you have, it opens a door to happiness, the simplest thing I can recommend” is to express gratitude around money. When money comes into your life say ‘arigato’: thank you, And when you spend money, when money leaves your life, you also say thanks.” – Ken Honda
2. “Institute for the Future (IFTF) estimates that 85 percent of the jobs that will exist in 2030 don’t even exist yet” – Ken Honda“Institute for the Future (IFTF) estimates that 85 percent of the jobs that will exist in 2030 don’t even exist yet” – Ken Honda Tweet Quote
3. “People with positive attitudes emit that energy and are also capable of attracting money. If you do what you love and display an energy of gratitude and happiness, you will exert an incredible force on the flow of money.” – Ken Honda
4. “Your fear is not reduced to not having enough money to support yourself; you fear failure.” – Ken Honda
5. “Our purpose as humans is to “be.”– Ken Honda
6. “I found it fun to pay more simply to see their reactions. People are not used to getting paid more. I feel it is my purpose to change people’s minds about giving and receiving. It gives me great pleasure.” – Ken Honda
7. “We can transform our lives when we decide to focus on gratitude and act from a sincere trust in life and in the future.” – Ken Honda“We can transform our lives when we decide to focus on gratitude and act from a sincere trust in life and in the future.” – Ken Honda Click To Tweet
8. “In my mind, wealth is an emotion.” – Ken Honda
9. “Wealth is an attitude. If you feel like you’re so happy and so content with what you have, you are already wealthy.” – Ken Honda
10. “If you have to struggle everyday, and you can not find happiness, either in your business or in your personal life, I think you are not wealthy, even if you have billions in your bank account.” – Ken Honda
11. “People who appreciate life are more liked, more approachable, and more attractive. As a result, they invite all kinds of opportunities into their lives.” – Ken Honda
12. “There are so many emotions wrapped up in our money!” – Ken Honda
13. “Even though you have an MBA Educations, if your Money EQ is low, you could very well end up losing money.” – Ken Honda
14. “Even all the money in the world doesn’t prevent people from worrying about money”– Ken Honda
15. “Making Money the way a Happy Millionaire would mean doing the things you love to do and sharing that gift or talent with others.” – Ken Honda
16. “Once You Get Into the Habit of Spending More, it is difficult to rein in.”
17. “Worrying about money is an addiction that keeps you from focusing on what else is going on in your life.” – Ken Honda“Worrying about money is an addiction that keeps you from focusing on what else is going on in your life.” Click To Tweet
18. “If money is energy and is in constant flow, then it is currently flowing all around us right now in our homes, our communities, and our social circles.”
19. “Find more in less.”
20. “Let me state this plainly. It is not how much you make or have that makes you have Happy Money or Unhappy Money, it is the energy in which your energy is given and received that determines your flow.”
21. “You can share with, and help others. The love and support of our friends has the power to lessen anxieties that would otherwise consume and paralyze us.”– Ken Honda
22. “Always believe that there is a better future.” – Ken Honda
23. “You can share with, and help others. The love and support of our friends has the power to lessen anxieties that would otherwise consume and paralyze us.” – Ken Honda
24. “When you start sharing your gifts with the world you kickstart the flow of Happy Money.” – Ken Honda
25. “Opportunities open up when you are creative — when you take risks, feel appreciative, hopeful, abundant, and are open to receiving.” – Ken Honda“Opportunities open up when you are creative — when you take risks, feel appreciative, hopeful, abundant, and are open to receiving.” – Ken Honda Click To Tweet
26. “My mentor, Wahei Takeda used to say, ‘I think gratitude works like miracles. If you pour on gratitude, everything melts, especially bad feelings.’” – Ken Honda
27. “Be grateful when money comes in and say thank you.” – Ken Honda
28. “If You Give Something—Anything—Always Give Something Extra.” – Ken Honda
Fun Fact: He began helping out at his father’s thriving accounting firm when he was just eight years old. The customers at his father’s tea shop became familiar faces as he served them tea as part of his job.
29. “Money is the end result of what we get AFTER serving the world.” – Ken Honda
30. “To experience abundance you must be one hundred percent in the present. To enjoy life and wealth, pause and smell the proverbial roses. If you always jump from one moment to the next, you will miss the abundance that is available to you now.”
Read More Amazing Quotes: