The day Khabib Nurmagomedov announced his retirement, I was sad. I never saw such a humble yet undefeated fighter after Muhammad Ali. I believe his humility and kindness come from his love for God, and as he says, “Alhamdulillah, God gave me everything.”
He has achieved a total of 29 wins and has not tasted a single defeat. He has absolutely crushed every challenger and has convincingly won every match he has been in.
So, to help you better understand the thoughts and views of Khabib Nurmagomedov on God, we have collected some of the best quotes from him. Allow them to teach you, inspire you, and motivate you to be compassionate even if you are the best in the world at what you do.
Khabib Nurmagomedov Quotes On God
1. “When Allah (God) is with you, nobody can beat you, nobody. You have to believe this.”– Khabib Nurmagomedov
God is the greatest and when he is with you, nobody can beat you because he provides the strength for every individual to fight any battle. All you have to do is keep your trust in him and only him.
When I was a child, I remember having a fight with a boy over a cricket match. Believe me, I was just 10 years old and he was 14, but when I slapped him, he fell to the ground. I was thin AF, but still, God gave me strength and I can’t thank him enough.
2. “The almighty will solve our problem if we do not lose touch with him. There are no ideal people, no matter how hard it is, in any situation, we just have to hold on to this bond, If we lose the Supreme, we lose everything.”– Khabib Nurmagomedov
God will truly solve all your problems, but remember, he is not going to solve each of them if you do not make any effort. Observe Khabib, he works hard enough, fights bears, and never takes a day off from becoming the best. God bless those who take that one hard step.
3. “They have no idea how strong my faith for Allah is. They win the belts, I win the hearts.”– Khabib Nurmagomedov
4. “Always be thankful to God. God give us a lot of things.”– Khabib Nurmagomedov
Can’t agree more. This quote is my favorite, and the reason behind it is this: When we struggle through bad days we forget we will ever have good ones. And when we are enjoying good days, we forget we will ever have bad ones. God provides us with everything, but we forget and lose touch with him.
But we must be thankful for his grace and for his everlasting love because, whether you believe it or not, everything is God and God is everything.
5. “God is number one.”– Khabib Nurmagomedov
6. “The most important thing for us is to stay connected with God. Dosen’t matter what happens with you, you always have to pray. You always have to stay humble and stay focused and stay connected with God. This is very important for us.”– Khabib Nurmagomedov
I hope these Khabib quotes on God will inspire you to become kinder and more compassionate during your journey toward success in life. If you love these quotes, share them with your loved ones and inspire them too.