Nothing Lasts Forever Quotes: 32 Quotes About the Impermanence of Everything
Last Updated on July 14, 2022
To illustrate the impermanence of everything in life, we have compiled this collection of inspiring nothing lasts forever quotes and saying.
Everything in life has an end, whether it be a problem, a struggle, a love, bad times, or good times. If there is darkness, there is also light; if there is sadness, there will also be happier times. In other words, time is on your side and you can get past this.
You won’t be poor forever, or rather, you won’t have to deal with hardships or poverty indefinitely.
Once you realize this universal truth, you’ll be in the best possible position to put your ego aside. Why hold on when everything is going to change? Even if you desperately try to hold on to the past, you will eventually have to let go.
The only thing that lasts forever is change. One way in which life is kept from becoming monotonous is through the presence of change. There is a lot to appreciate in the world, but too much exposure to it can make us sick. There is nothing bad about the fact that nothing lasts forever, because it is for our own good.
So I hope these 32 nothing lasts forever quotes will help you see that everything in this world is going to change one day and there is no need to stress.
Best Nothing Lasts Forever Quotes To Live By
1. “Nothing Lasts Forever.”– Sidney Sheldon
2. “Nothing lasts forever. Love it while it’s here.” – Unknown
3. “Nothing lasts forever except change.” – Buddha
4. “Nothing lasts forever – not even your troubles.”– Arnold H. Glasow
5. “Nothing lasts forever – pain and troubles included.”– Paulo Coelho
6. “Nothing lasts forever. Everything is temporary, even your emotions.” – Unknown
7. “Nothing lasts forever, so what makes love the exception.”– Andre Benjamin
8. “Nothing lasts forever, even your true love is also temporary.” – Pratik Sharma
9. “Nothing lasts forever. I think that’s the easiest lesson we all learn the hardest way.” – Unknown
10. “Nothing lasts forever. Keep calm and let the time fly. Something good is on its way.” – Unknown
11. “But nothing lasts forever, the only thing that matters is God is still God and He holds it together.” – Unknown
12. “Nothing lasts forever on this earth. But whatever’s good comes back every once in a while if you let it.”– Gladys Hasty Carroll
13. “Nothing endures but change.” ― Heraclitus
14. “We have nothing that is really our own; we hold everything as a loan.” ― Nicolas Poussin, Nothing lasts forever quotes
15. “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” ― Heraclitus
16. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise” – Victor Hugo
17. “Many have died; you also will die. The drum of death is being beaten. The world has fallen in love with a dream. Only sayings of the wise will remain.” ― Kabir
18. “Nothing in the world is permanent, and we’re foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we’re still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it.” ― W. Somerset Maugham
19. “Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the drama, take chances & never have regrets, because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted.” – Marilyn Monroe
20. “Life is a cycle, always in motion, if good times have moved on, so will times of trouble” – Old Proverb
21. “Pause and remember – Nothing lasts forever. Better days are coming, but they will come faster with faith.” – Jennifer Young, Nothing is forever quotes
22. “Everything passes. Joy. Pain. The moment of triumph; the sigh of despair. Nothing lasts forever – not even this.” – Paul Stewart
23. “I’m saying with very few exceptions nothing lasts forever, and among those exceptions, no work or thought of man is numbered.” – Iain Banks
24. “As you get older you realize that nothing lasts forever. It’s not depressing, but it does make moments more intense.” – Victoria Legrand
25. “Time isn’t the enemy. Fear of change is. Accept that nothing lasts forever and you’ll start to appreciate the advantages of whatever age you are now.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “Nothing lasts forever – except forever. That’s the good news. It’s a good thing that nothing lasts forever because things would get terribly boring.” – Frederick Lindemann
27. “Give your all to every experience, feel it breathe it appreciate it, nothing lasts forever, when it’s gone you’ll remember the feeling it once gave you and sometimes that’s enough.” – Nikki Rowe
28. “Everything is so fleeting and impermanent. It’s enough to drive you bat shit crazy.” ― Shane Kuhn
29. “Nothing lasts forever. Highs, lows, it’s all fine. A little gentler with it. Because I really used to think things going well, for some reasons, would be much more terrifying internally than things being a bit chaotic for me.”– Emma Stone, Nothing lasts forever quotes
30. “Life has a way of testing a persons will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” – Paulo Coelho
31. “Nothing lasts forever. That’s the tragedy and the miracle of existence – that everything is impermanent. Everything changes. All we can do is make the best of the time we have. And go down shooting, naturally.” – Mira Grant
32. “No storm can last forever. It will never rain 365 days consecutively. Keep in mind that trouble comes to pass, not to stay. Don’t worry! No storm, not even the one in your life, can last forever.” – Iyanla Vanzant
Liked these quotes on nothing lasts forever? Read more quotes on mukundkapoor.com: