35+ Popular And Controversial Pete Davidson Quotes
Last Updated on December 30, 2022
Pete Davidson is a well-known comedian, actor, and writer who first gained fame as a cast member on Saturday Night Live.
Since joining the show in 2014, Davidson has become known for his irreverent and often controversial sense of humor, as well as his ability to make people laugh with his quick wit and clever observations.
Born in Staten Island, New York in 1993, Davidson first gained recognition for his stand-up comedy performances, which often featured dark and edgy material.
He has also appeared in numerous films and television shows, including The King of Staten Island, The Suicide Squad, and The King of Staten Island. Despite his success, Davidson is no stranger to controversy and has faced backlash for his jokes about sensitive subjects such as mental health and 9/11.
Despite the criticism, Davidson remains a popular and influential figure in the world of comedy, and his fans continue to admire his fearless and unapologetic approach to comedy. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best Pete Davidson quotes that showcase his unique style and hilarious perspective on life.
Pete Davidson Quotes On Standup
1. “Things that I feel really sad about, I talk about. That way, if it’s funny, it doesn’t hurt anymore.” – Pete Davidson
2. “I’m not making fun of it because I want to make fun of it. I’m making fun of it so I feel better. I don’t want people to think any time there’s a tragedy that I’m going to make a joke about it. It’s only funny to me because it’s personal to me. And that was always the goal. It wasn’t to be this insult person.” – Pete Davidson
3. “It’s not good to be lit all the time and have no clear-headed thoughts.” – Pete Davidson
4. “I don’t let a lot of people know about my dad dying on 9/11. It’s not a way to introduce yourself. So I never told anybody, and then I would do jokes about it and I think people thought I was lying about it. Which would be crazy!” – Pete Davidson
5. “I have no idea how to do sketches, believe it or not.” – Pete Davidson
6. “There are people for everybody, and luckily, I found mine.” – Pete Davidson
7. “I’ve made a lot of questionable choices, and a couple of them need removing, it takes like a month for it to heal. But like it’s pretty much off this hand.” – Pete Davidson
8. “I bombed so much as a standup that messing up doesn’t matter to me anymore. I kind of enjoy bombing sometimes – I try and make everybody hate me more. Like, once I know it’s not going well, I can just have fun.” – Pete Davidson
9. “I just really want to do stand-up and act in stuff that I like. And do stuff that makes me really happy.” – Pete Davidson
10. “I have to do stand-up. I have to do something comedy-involved every day or else I will lose my mind. I already am, but I would go more nuts.” – Pete Davidson Quotes
11. “I think when you first get in a relationship and you’re on television, you don’t realize that when you post a photo of you and your girlfriend, you’re pretty much announcing to the world your relationship.” – Pete Davidson
12. “I always wanted my stand-up to feel like not just a show, but like you’re hanging out with someone for an hour. I like to just talk.” – Pete Davidson
13. “I started doing stand-up when I was 16, my junior year in high school. My two friends and I would sit at home watching stand-up. They kept saying I should try it, and so I did.” – Pete Davidson
14. “I don’t like going out. I’m more of a watch TV, hang out, Netflix kind of guy. I don’t like leaving; I don’t like talking to people. It gives me anxiety.” – Pete Davidson
Pete Davidson Quotes On SNL
15. “SNL has changed my career because it gave it a platform to be seen. And I really feel like the Weekend Update desk is where I am given the opportunity to shine on that show.” – Pete Davidson
16. “My jokes have definitely changed. ‘SNL’ has helped with that, because when you’re on ‘SNL,’ you have to kind of pay attention to the news. I feel like my material has gotten smarter now.” – Pete Davidson Quotes
17. “I’m not the first person to say this, but communication at ‘SNL’ – I don’t want to say it’s not good, but unless you ask questions, you will not know what’s going on.” – Pete Davidson
18. “My sister and grandpa also have one. The one that Ari has is the one my dad actually died in and the one he wore his entire career and the one I’ve worn for over 17 years. I’ve actually never taken it off other than for‘SNL’or for work. So it means a lot to me. Hope this helps. Please learn to be nicer and not to assume the worst in people. It’s a terrible way to live. Much love.” – Pete Davidson
19. “I got in trouble last year because I was making some jokes.” – Pete Davidson
Pete Davidson Witty And Funny Quotes On Life
20. “There have been a couple of times when kids that weren’t nice to me in high school are like, ‘Hey, man!’ And I’m just like, ‘Yeah. Thank you very much.’” – Pete Davidson
21. “As some of you may know, I was recently diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, a form of depression. And depression affects more than like 16 million people in this country, and there’s no like cure, per se, but for anyone dealing with it there are treatments that can help. First of all, if you think you’re depressed, you know see a doctor and talk to them about medication. And also be healthy. Eating right and exercise can make a huge difference,” “And finally, if you’re in the cast of a late-night comedy show, it might help if they, you know, do more of your sketches.” – Pete Davidson
22. “I was born depressed, but it might make me feel better if I was on TV more.” – Pete Davidson
23. “If my dad didn’t die, I wouldn’t be a comic. I’d be a construction worker in Staten Island or a basketball coach.” – Pete Davidson
24. “I learned what death was, And you’re not really supposed to learn about that until high school, when one of your friends falls asleep in the garage, or whatever… To learn how anything can just be taken away from you early gave me this sense of ‘F–k it. Whatever, dude.’ I’m able to do stand-up and f–k around because hopefully the worst thing that has ever happened to me happened.” – Pete Davidson
25. “I’m great. As you know I’ve had a really crazy month, and I want to talk about something that matters a lot to me, ok, mental health?” – Pete Davidson
26. “I feel like every time I tweet, I lose money.” – Pete Davidson"I feel like every time I tweet, I lose money." Click To Tweet
27. “I get nervous all the time. The only time I’m not nervous is onstage, which is weird.” – Pete Davidson
28. “I’ve made a lot of questionable choices, and a couple of them need removing, it takes like a month for it to heal. But like it’s pretty much off this hand.” – Pete Davidson
29. “Well, I don’t really have Instagram — I don’t have Instagram or Twitter or any of that stuff. So, most of my daily life is getting into cars and showing up to a set, or, if I’m off, I just either hang with my friends or chill with my girlfriend inside. So I don’t do much.” – Pete Davidson
30. “I really wish that I was, like, strong enough to not go online.” – Pete Davidson
31. “I feel bad for kids growing up that, like, their favorite rapper is Lil Yachty.” – Pete Davidson
Pete Davidson On Relationship And Love
32. “Sometimes when you put so much on someone, it overwhelms them, and then they don’t know if they could come close to that. Or if they can keep up with it. So, it’s very off-putting to some…It’s something I had to learn in a past relationship, which sucked to learn through that person, but it makes you better.” – Pete Davidson
33. “My love language, when I’m in a relationship, is I treat the person I’m with like a princess. I try and go as above and beyond as possible, because that’s what you’re supposed to do? If you’re in a relationship with someone, you’re just supposed to make that person feel as special as possible.” – Pete Davidson
34. “I love love. That’s how I grew up. Just my mom, my sister — I didn’t have a man around the house, so I was just like, ‘When am I going to find my Princess Charming?’ That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Pete Davidson
35. “I just want to have a kid, that’s it. I think that would be awesome.” – Pete Davidson
36. “I cry a lot. I get into deep conversations. I care about your s—. I like to meet your family. I like to know who you are. And some families are like, ‘Who the f– are you?’ So I’m a lot for certain people. It was just how I was raised.” – Pete Davidson Quotes
37. “I am a hopeless romantic. I believe in true love and I believe in love and I believe being in love is a great thing, and I hope I’m fortunate enough to find that one day.” – Pete Davidson
38. “No, if I’m into you, I’m really into you. It just creates this whole anxiety and a lot of stress, and there’s enough of that going on. So, I think, like, that part of the relationship, it should be so easy. It should just be like, ‘Hey, there’s something wrong today.’ ‘Hey, I’m really happy today.’ Communication is really key.” – Pete Davidson
39. “I am just very, very honest. I think what a lot of people do is they try to put on — not even their best self — but like, almost a version of themself that they would like to be. And then eventually, that will unravel, you know? So, I just, off the top, I’m like, ‘Hey, I’m nuts. Here’s all my issues. Here’s what I do. Here’s the therapists. This is what happens.’ And that can either be a lot for someone or they could be like, ‘Cool, that was really refreshingly honest.’ Or, sometimes it can be a little intense and weird and people can’t handle that stuff.” – Pete Davidson
40. “We were dating for a few months and she’s very young and I’m f—king going through a lot,” Pete said of dating Kaia. “She should be having fun and s—t. She shouldn’t have to worry about some dude who has issues and s—t. … It just wasn’t like the right place or the right time.” – Pete Davidson Quotes
41. “I think when you first get in a relationship and you’re on television, you don’t realize that when you post a photo of you and your girlfriend, you’re pretty much announcing to the world your relationship.” – Pete Davidson
What Is Pete Davidson Known For?
Pete Davidson is a comedian, actor, and writer who is best known for his work on Saturday Night Live.
What Is Pete Davidson’s Twitter?
Pete Davidson currently doesn’t have a Twitter account. Also, he is not only inactive on twitter, but does not have any social media account on Instagram, twitter, or facebook.
Read More Popular Quotes: