We often tend to have more negative thoughts than positive ones, and this leads to laziness, lack of energy, negativity, and stress.
Each one of us faces this type of mindset once in a while and try to avoid it through many types of activity, but fail to achieve positivity.
But do you know that making positive affirmations every day builds a positive mindset, boosts your mood, and makes you feel happier?
I am going to give you positive affirmations to make every day that you can repeat to yourself so that you can start your day with positivity, energy, a good mood and gratitude.
So without any further ado let’s get started.
Positive Affirmations To Make Every Day To Change Your Life
Affirmations can help you sabotage your negative thoughts and boost your self-confidence. So here are some of them:
- I am strong.
- Unlimited energy will fill me today.
- I am loved.
- Whatever challenges come my way, I can overcome them.
- I will be happy today.
- I am grateful that I am alive.
- Today is full of endless possibilities.
- I will attract opportunities.
- I love my body.
- I will be present at every moment.
- I am fearless and brave.
- Today is a day of happiness and peace. I am thankful for my wonderful life that is filled with many blessings.
Bedtime Positive Affirmations
- I am happy with how my day went.
- Everything I did today leads to a better tomorrow.
- I am filled with happiness.
- I allow my mind to calm and my body to relax.
- I am grateful for all the opportunities I got today.
- Thanks to the Lord who provides everything to me.
- I am grateful for the people I met today.
- I have done my best today.
- My heart will heal, my mind will heal, my body will heal. I am alive and continuing.
- I had a great and productive day.
- I am in love with my present and I am excited about my future.
- I will not be afraid of what people think about me. I am still who I am and I am here to give love to the world.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I am worthy of everything I want.
- I am shedding the belief that I am not good enough.
- I affirm that I will attract growth.
- I will keep my heart free from hate.
- I am confident.
- I will be happy with my success no matter how small.
- I am capable of achieving great heights.
Positive Affirmations For Success
- I am doing huge progress in my work projects.
- I am feeling gratitude for every goal I have achieved, and I am excited for further prosperity to fill my life.
- I easily attract into my life all the people, events, places, and opportunities that bring me closer to the reality I wish to manifest.
- My success is steady and continuously growing.
- I must believe in myself.
- I am ready, willing, and happy to receive blessings from the universe.
- I am not entitled to please everyone.
- I am willing to learn new things.
- My actions will create content and prosperity.
- Negativity does not affect me because I refuse to feed it my energy.
- I will not procrastinate.
- I will strive to become better than what I am today.
- I can do anything I wish to do.
- I am lucky, fortunate, prosperous and blessed.
- I will feel gratitude for everything, no matter how good or bad it is.
- Universal love is my guide.
- The Lord is with me forever, and he guides my every step.
- I am attracting endless abundance by keeping a gratitude mindset.
- I am solely responsible for my happiness and sadness. No one else is.
- Through unconditional divine love, all my visions will manifest.
- Growth takes time, I am headed in the right direction.
Affirmations For Love
- I accept myself exactly as I am.
- I am beautiful.
- I trust my intuition.
- I lovingly think positively.
- I respect that my partner can’t spend all their time with me. We are both working on ourselves. We are going to be successful together and our love will make this through.
- I am loved.
- I am attracting unconditional love from the universe.
- I am capable of being loved.
- I love myself.
- I will offer my love and compassion in this world.
- I am healing.
- I will fill my body and mind with positivity.
- My body is sacred and I will take care of it.
- I feel healthier every day.
- With every breathes out, I release stress from my body.
- I will nourish my body with healthy food.
- My body is filled with healing energy.
- I am healing more and more every day.
- I am happy with the body I got.
- I trust in my body’s power to heal.
- I will eat healthy every day.
- Everything I’ve ever lost has been replaced with something better. I never lack I just transition.
- God is going to shower me with blessings, healing, change, love, opportunities and favour.
- Something amazing a prosperous is on it’s way to me.
- At this moment, I am fearless, happy and wealthy.
- I forgive myself for every time I doubted myself.
- It is my right to be rich, happy, and successful. Money flows to me freely, copiously and endlessly.
- Healing takes time, but I will heal.
- The more I’ll give the more I’ll receive.
- I am a problem solver.
- I will try my best to never hurt someone through my words or actions.
Affirmations For Mental Health & Anxiety
- I matter I am important, I am loved and my presence on this earth makes a difference whether people see it or not.
- I remember the time I thought I would never survive, I did and I will do it again.
- I will never hate my body, mind, and myself.
- Recovery from my anxieties is hard but I will do it.
- Mental health is my priority.
- I will never give up on myself, I will fight through all the hard times.
- The stress I am feeling will pass. I can control my feelings to return to calmness.
Repeating these positive affirmations every day or whenever you’re feeling alone, sad, and demotivated will change your mindset. It is believed that a positive attitude and positive thinking can help you achieve anything in life, and that’s why these affirmations help a lot.