This collection of quotes about “positive thinking” will assist you in maintaining a healthy attitude and achieving a new perspective in the course of your day-to-day activities. When you look at the most successful people in business and sports throughout history, you discover that they all have one thing in common: a dedication to thinking in a positive way.
The following quotes about positive thinking should serve as a reminder to you to keep a positive attitude. You have the power to decide, on a daily basis, whether the thoughts that go through your head will be constructive or destructive. So let’s begin!
Famous positive thinking quotes
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
2. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” —Oprah Winfrey
3. “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” —Jim Thompson
4. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
5. “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” —S. C. Lourie
6. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” —H.Jackson Brown Jr
7. “Surround yourself with positive people.” —Rod Rohrich
8. “You are the only one who can control the way you think. Make sure you nourish the positive thoughts, and weed out the negative ones!” – Catherine Pulsifer
9. “In essence, the bulk of our negative self-talk comes from adopting a worldly standard and worldly values as the primary standard through which we filter our thinking.” – John Stange
10. A major factor in determining how our lives turn out is the way we choose to think. Everything that goes on inside the human mind in the form of thoughts, ideas, and information forms our personal philosophy. – Jim Rohn
Short Positive Thinking Quotes
11. “We have to collectively work together to improve the world.” —Samuel Strauch
12. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
13. “But you will admit that it is a very good thing to be alive.” – L. Frank Baum
14. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
15. “Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves.” – E. Joseph Cossman
16. “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.” – Ellen DeGeneres
17. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
18. “I’m taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive.” – Pitbull
19. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henry Matisse
20. “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.” – Mark Cuban
Positive thinking quotes with explanation
Here are some of the most inspiring positive thinking quotes with their explanations.
21. “Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive.” – Lou Holtz
Explanation: If we just keep an optimistic outlook on the situation, things will figure themselves out in their own time.
22. “Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.” – Tony Dungy
Explanation: Be positive. Your mind has far more power than you give it credit for. What is at the bottom of the well is brought to the surface in the bucket. Take in as many happy experiences as you can.
23. “One of the most efficient ways you can improve your life is by simply thinking in a more positive way.” – Robert Norman
Explanation: Simply adopting a more upbeat and optimistic frame of mind can be one of the most effective steps you can take to make changes in your life. Just be hopeful for each day and work harder, things will take their time but it will eventually happen.
24. “Positive Thinking/Thoughts is the first step to setting your mind to focus on the bright side of life.” – Tamara Tilleman
Explanation: Having positive thoughts and attitudes is the first step in retraining your mind to concentrate on the positive aspects of life. Always thinking negatively will affect your life and your actions
25. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
Explanation: Life will present you with challenging circumstances regardless of who you are, what you do, or how you believe about the world.
Positive thinking quotes for healing
26. “Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see.” – Hebrews 11:1
27. “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf.” – Jonatan Martensson
28. “This is the front edge of the spiritual, psychological movement and is where the tools of psychology have finally come together to create a mass healing. I think spiritual psychology is the next wave.” — Kenny Loggins
29. “To heal from the inside out is the key.” — Wynonna Judd
30. “Time heals griefs and quarrels, for we change and are no longer the same persons. Neither the offender nor the offended are any more themselves.” — Blaise Pascal
31. “There’s a lot of bitterness, there’s a lot of anger out there. We all have to work hard to heal those wounds.” — Allen Boyd
Think positive not negative quotes
32. “You can’t think positive until you end the negativity from inside of your mind.” – Unknown
33. “Strengthen your beliefs and strive to move positively in a forward and more successful direction.” – Unknown
34. “A negative mind will never give you a positive life” – Unknown
positive thinking quotes by swami vivekananda
35. “Take risks in your life, If you win, you can lead! If you loose, you can guide!” – Swami Vivekananda
36. “If you think yourselves strong, strong you will be.”
37. “Stand up, be bold, and take the blame on your own shoulders. Do not go about throwing mud at other; for all the faults you suffer from, you are the sole and only cause.”
38. “In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.”
Positive thinking quotes norman vincent peale
39. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
40. “The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.”
41. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.”
42. “When you get up in the morning, you have two choices – either to be happy or to be unhappy. Just choose to be happy.”
43. “If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different yourself.”
Watch this Video On Positive Thinking
Resources To Read On Positive Thinking
- How to benefit from positive thinking
- 10 Examples Where the Power of Positive Thinking Kicks Ass!
- 40 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety and Depression
- Positive Thinking Real Life Examples of Struggle