Last Updated on November 10, 2022
Do you want to know the secret of some most influential and successful people around the globe?
The secret is packed in one word, and that is the mindset.
To be successful in life, to knock off stress, embrace challenges, and learn new things effortlessly, you need to build a strong mindset, so here are some powerful and inspiring quotes to motivate you to build a strong mindset.
Growth Mindset Quotes
1. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli
The way you perceive the world depends on your mindset. The day you change it, everything change along with it.
2. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
Your mindset cannot be changed just by thinking about it, but by making an effort. So stop talking and start doing.
3. “Habits do not restrict freedom. They create it. In fact, the people who don’t have their habits handled are often the ones with the least amount of freedom.” – James Clear
He says, “Without good health habits, you will always seem to be short on energy. Without good learning habits, you will always feel like you’re behind the curve.”
If you’re always being forced to decide about simple tasks—when should I work out, where do I go to write, when do I pay the bills—then you have less time for freedom. It’s only by making the fundamentals of life more straightforward that you can create the mental space needed for free thinking and creativity.”
With proper mental space, you can develop a habit of a growth mindset in your life.
4. “Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.”
Try to develop a learner mindset and never think low of yourself. From Albert Einstein to Elon Musk, everyone was once a beginner.
5. “Shift your focus away from what you want (a billion dollars) and get deeply, intensely curious about what the world wants and needs.” – Justine Musk (Elon Musk’s first wife)
It is true, and many cannot understand the fact that the world never throws a billion dollars at a person because it thinks that he/she worked so hard that they deserve it (The world doesn’t give a damn about your hard work).
The world gives you money in exchange for something it perceives can provide value in their lives.
6. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created it.” – Albert Einstein
In life, the best a person can do to grow is to change his/her thinking. The old way of thinking can never build new things.
7. “It’s easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you’re a winner when you’re number one. What you’ve got to have is faith and discipline when you’re not yet a winner.” – Vince Lombardi
It is best to have a proper growth mindset and faith in whatever you do because if you lack these two things; it becomes hard to be number one.
8. “Really it comes down to your philosophy. Do you want to play it safe and be good or do you want to take a chance and be great?” – Jimmy Johnson
Your beliefs can influence your decisions and to have proper beliefs, you should build a powerful mindset.
9. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama
Rule your mind, or it will rule you.
10. “Happiness arrives in many directions. If you have a notion that it comes only from one direction, you will miss all of these other opportunities because you want happiness to come only from the direction you want.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
The same goes for growth in life. If you believe there is only one way to succeed, then it will arrive at you from just one direction, but if you believe and form a mindset that it is everywhere, you can succeed more effortlessly in life.
The best way you can develop a powerful mindset is to develop proper habits and always remain curious to learn new things every day. The only thing which separates us from successful and inspiring people is just a positive and growth mindset to build it is really hard, but you just need a proper blueprint.
Growth Mindset Quote By Carol Dweck
“In a growth mindset, people believe that their most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work—brains and talent are just the starting point. This view creates a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment.” – Carol Dweck
Who Said Becoming is Better Than Being?
American Psychologist Carol Dweck is the one who said “Becoming is better than being.”She is known for her work and thesis on mindset.
Did You Like These Quotes On Growth Mindset?
I hope these quotes on growth mindset help you to grow a learning perspective in life. These inspiring quotes on growth mindset are the ones that can really motivate you to achieve success in life.