35 Affirmations For Self-Esteem To Repeat Every Day
Last Updated on February 11, 2023
I believe in the power of affirmations and the reason behind it is simple, it reminds you about the goals you have in your heart.
In the same way, by repeating these affirmations for self-esteem you will remind manifest high self-esteem.
Self-esteem is important in life because unless you love yourself and believe in yourself you can’t achieve success in life.
So one must build self-esteem to fulfill his goals, and affirmations will help you do so.
With that said, I have compiled a list of daily affirmations that will help you in building your self-esteem so that you feel secure, handle setbacks, and win in life.
How Does Low Self-Esteem Affects Your Life?
Self-esteem is a must-have tool to build confidence.
In simple words, it’s an opinion you have about yourself. Many people have low self-esteem and because of this, they suffer from self-doubt, shyness, negative thinking, etc.
Your thoughts shape your self-esteem. They can make or break the image you have about yourself. In life, if one is under-confident in life, it becomes difficult to make a stand, make better decisions, excel in your career, etc.
The one sign which tells if someone has low self-esteem is taking others’ opinions and judgments seriously.
A person with low self-esteem stops making his stand because he/she thinks they don’t matter and that breaks a person from within.
Benefits of having self-esteem in life:
- Able to form secure relationships
- Gives the ability to make sound decisions
- Helps you to take a stand in life
- Helps you to spot negative people
- Builds higher confidence
- You enjoy your own company
This is the reason self-esteem is such an important thing in life, but daily self-esteem affirmations can help you build stronger self-esteem and confidence.
Let’s find out how.
Signs You Have Low Self-Esteem
If you have any of these signs of low self-esteem, then I will recommend you try these 35 daily affirmations, which will help you in making a positive opinion you have about yourself.
- You feel unloved
- You feel unimportant
- You always avoid talking to someone because of self-doubt
- You fear failure
- Taking others’ opinions seriously
- You feel sad most of the time
- You avoid public speaking
- You find faults in yourself
- You doubt your own decisions
What Are Self-Esteem Affirmations? Do They Work?
Self-esteem affirmations are positive statements that help in building your self-esteem. Affirmations, in general, work on the law of attraction.
This means when you will repeat the affirmations for self-esteem, you will see them manifest in your life.
You get more of what you focus upon and that’s what affirmations do, so when you will repeat these affirmations, which are specifically for building self-esteem and confidence then you will definitely build high self-love, confidence, and self-esteem.
Remember to repeat these affirmations for self-esteem every day to make things work.
35 Affirmations For Self-Esteem
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I am capable of accomplishing my goals.
- I am deserving of happiness.
- I am enough, just as I am.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I choose to believe in myself.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I am deserving of success.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I am deserving of positive relationships.
- I trust my own judgment.
- I am valuable and unique.
- I have the power to change my life for the better.
- I am worthy of forgiveness, including from myself.
- I am capable of overcoming any challenge.
- I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
- I am capable of creating a life that I love.
- I am deserving of financial abundance.
- I am deserving of a fulfilling career.
- I am deserving of good health and well-being.
- I am worthy of praise and recognition.
- I am deserving of a harmonious work-life balance.
- I choose to surround myself with positivity and love.
- I am deserving of love and kindness, including myself.
- I am confident in my decisions.
- I have the power to create positive change in the world.
- I am deserving of fulfilling and meaningful relationships.
- I am deserving of a healthy work environment.
- I am capable of self-care and self-compassion.
- I am deserving of a fulfilling and purposeful life.
- I am deserving of personal growth and self-improvement.
- I am deserving of a comfortable and secure living situation.
- I am deserving of peace and contentment in all areas of my life.
- I am capable of overcoming my fears and insecurities.
- I choose to see the beauty and potential in myself, always.
I hope you found this article helpful and if these self-esteem affirmations helped you build high self-esteem, do not forget to share it with your friends and family.
Thanks for reading.