I believe in the power of affirmations and the reason behind it is simple, it reminds you about the goals you have in your heart. In the same way, by repeating these affirmations for self-esteem you will remind manifest high for self-esteem.
Self-esteem is important in life because unless you love yourself and believe in yourself you can’t achieve success in life. So one must build his self-esteem to fulfil his goals, and affirmations will help you do so.
With that said, I have compiled a list of daily affirmations that will help you in building your self-esteem so that you feel secure, handle setbacks, and win in life.
How Low Self-Esteem Affects Your Life(The Reason Why Self-Esteem Matters So Much)
Self-esteem is a must-have tool to build confidence. In simple words, it’s an opinion you have about yourself. Many people have low self-esteem and because of this, they suffer from self-doubt, shyness, negative thinking, etc.
Your thoughts shape your self-esteem. They can make it or break the image you have about yourself. In life, if one is under-confident in life, it becomes difficult to make a stand, make better decisions, excel in your career, etc.
The one sign which tells if someone has low self-esteem is taking others’ opinions and judgments seriously. A person with low self-esteem stops making his stand because he/she thinks they don’t matter and that breaks a person from within.
Benefits of having self-esteem in life:
- Able to form secure relationships
- Gives the ability to make sound decisions
- Helps you to take a stand in life
- Helps you to spot negative people
- Builds higher confidence
- You enjoy your own company
This is the reason self-esteem is such an important thing in life, but daily self-esteem affirmations can help you build stronger self-esteem and confidence. Let’s find out how.
Signs You Have Low Self-Esteem
If you have any of these signs of low self-esteem, then I will recommend you to try these 32 daily affirmations, which will help you in making a positive opinion you have about yourself.
- You feel unloved
- You feel unimportant
- You always avoid talking to someone because of self-doubt
- You fear failure
- Taking others’ opinions seriously
- You feel sad most of the time
- You avoid public speaking
- You find faults in yourself
- You doubt your own decisions
What Are Self-Esteem Affirmations? Do They Work?
Self-esteem affirmations are positive statements that help in building your self-esteem. Affirmations, in general, work on the law of attraction. This means when you will repeat the affirmations for self-esteem, you will see them manifest in your life.
You get more of what you focus upon and that’s what affirmations do, so when you will repeat these affirmations, which are specifically for building self-esteem and confidence then you will definitely build high self-love, confidence, and self-esteem.
Remember to repeat these affirmations for self-esteem every day to make things work.
Affirmations For Self-Esteem
1. I am a special person. There’s nobody else like me.
2. I love myself.
3. There is no one like me, I am the best.
4. I will become the best version of myself.
5. I have high self-esteem.
7. I am confident about my decisions.
8. I am confident about my abilities.
9. I believe myself.
10. Others’ opinions don’t matter to me.
11. I feel happy with who I am.
12. I am happy about my life.
13. I am grateful for my life
14. I am grateful for the confidence I have.
15. God will help me in building my self-esteem
16. God is always with me.
17. I am the best.
18. I am unbeatable.
19. I can overcome any challenge life gives me.
20. I am perfect as I am. I love and accept myself.
21. I am authentic and expressive.
22. Life has taught me many great lessons and I am grateful for them.
23. I am fearless.
24. No matter what comes in my way, I am unbeatable.
25. I can handle social interactions really well.
26. I will not be a people pleaser.
27. I forgive myself for being under-confident.
28. I have unlimited power.
29. I feel blessed by looking at how far I have arrived in my life.
30. I thank the lord which gives me strength.
31. I will face all the challenges which will come in my life with confidence.
32. Fearlessness is my nature.
33. I refuse to be hard on myself.
34. I do my best every day.
Resources To read about self-esteem
- Positive Affirmations
- 19 Positive Affirmations That’ll Change the Way You Think
- Do Affirmations Work? Yes, but There’s a Catch
Found These Affirmations For Self-Esteem Helpful?
I hope you found this article helpful and if these self-esteem affirmations helped you build high self-esteem, do not forget to share it with your friends and family.
Thanks for reading.