40 Best Self-Esteem And Confidence Quotes
Last Updated on July 13, 2022
Loving yourself is as important as you love others, and that’s what we call self-worth. With self-worth comes confidence, and with confidence comes self-esteem.
Treat yourself wonderfully. This builds strong mental health and brings happiness in life.
People often mistake self-esteem or confidence with ego.
This is not what self-worth, self-esteem, or self-love is. Actually, the sense of one’s own value or worth as a person is called self-worth.
Honestly, it is hard to feel confident, and it takes a lot of effort to build your self-esteem because it requires motivation.
Also Read: Affirmations For Self-Esteem
In this article, I am going to share 40 self-esteem and confidence quotes with you by which you will understand the importance of loving yourself, which will eventually help you in building confidence, and no matter if you are a man or a woman these self-worth quotes are all you need.
Self-Esteem And Confidence Quotes Which Will Make You Believe In Yourself
1. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” – C. JoyBell C.
2. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T Bennett
3. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” – Shannon L. Alder
4. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L. Alder
5. “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.” – Nic Sheff
6. “I’m above crawling on my knees for certain favors. What you cannot give me: I cannot beg for it. This is not arrogance or pride. This is having a clear understanding of my self-worth.” – Joseph Ejiro
7. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J. M. Barrie
8. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” – Jodi Picoult
9. “As is our confidence, so is our capacity.” – William Hazlitt, Self-Esteem And Confidence Quotes
10. “Confidence is everything. Confidence is what makes that simple white tee and jeans look good.” – Ciara
11. “Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.” – Thomas Carlyle
12. “Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.” – Lilly Singh
13. “Be an Encourager: When you encourage others, you boost their self-esteem, enhance their self-confidence, make them work harder, lift their spirits and make them successful in their endeavors. Encouragement goes straight to the heart and is always available. Be an encourager. Always.” – Roy T. Bennett
14. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence from every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
17. “Confidence is the willingness to be as ridiculous, luminous, intelligent, and kind as you really are, without embarrassment.” – Susan Piver
18. “In life, an abundance of confidence gives us higher motivation, persistence, and optimism and can allow us to accomplish things we otherwise might not have undertaken.” – Whitney Tilson
19. “Self-confidence is the memory of success.” – David Storey
20. “Confidence comes with maturity, being more accepting of yourself.”–Nicole Scherzinger
21. “Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt.” – Unknown
22. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.”–Peter T. Mcintyre
23. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Meir
24. “Do what you want as long as it’s true to you. Don’t resist that honesty within yourself. Not for nobody not for society. You’re the only person who gets to tell you who you are and what you can do.” – Unknown
25. “Never question your worth just because someone can’t appreciate you the way you deserve. You are enough, I hope you never forget that. Your truth is not how others define it, but how you define it.” – Unknown
26. “The most dangerous thing a woman can possess is self-worth. Liking her own body, trusting her own instincts, valuing her own time and company, thinking she’s interesting and special, entering the business and personal relationships based only on mutual benefit and respect.” – Unknown
27. “Every life is an unprecedented experiment. This life is mine alone. So I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been. There is no map. We are all pioneers.” – Glennon Doyle
28. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great understandings.” – Samuel Johnson
29. “People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
30. “Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” ― Lucille Ball
31. “There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.”–Nathaniel Branden
32. “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” – Iyanla Vanzant
33. “Much of your self-esteem doesn’t come from what happens to you on a given day or what somebody says, but what you know about yourself on the inside.”–Dr Judy Ho
34. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” ― Lao Tzu
35. “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” — Bruce Lee
36. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” ― C. JoyBell C.
37. “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
38. “Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.”–Georgette Mosbacher
39. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”–Dale Carnegie
40. “Persons of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others; they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else.”–Nathaniel Branden
Did You Like These Self-Esteem and Confidence Quotes?
Confidence makes us sure about our own abilities and self-esteem helps us to build that surety.
Your brain and your heart will always say to you that you are ugly, worthless, and worthless, but it depends on you how you take it. Some people lose all their hope and that’s why I have compiled these best self-esteem and confidence quotes so that you never feel the same way you did before.
You are beautiful and you can do better just believe this.
Thanks for reading this article, feel free to comment down below.