A recent study on “Attributions and affirmations for overcoming anxiety and depression” found that Affirmations in connection to anxiety and depression helps in relieving the symptoms and eventually helps in recovery.
Another study found that self-affirmations for anxiety and depression have been shown to increase well-being which allows people to unconsciously self-affirm and strengthen their confidence and mental strength.
Let’s find out the positive affirmations that will help you in your tough times of anxiety and will cure your depression.
Do Affirmations Help to Overcome Anxiety and Depression?
Affirmations can do wonders for you as it boosts positivity in the mind which not only strengthens self-love but also boosts confidence and self-believe which results in curing anxiety and depression. Hence, affirmations can relieve the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
It is said that affirmations trigger the reward system of the brain which helps reducing pain and lightens the impact of emotional and mental stress.
By practicing these short and positive affirmations with a routine you will see that your symptoms of anxiety, depression and other mental pain will reduce.
I have compiled some of the best positive affirmations for you which can help you in your bad times. Let’s get started.
Affirmations for Anxiety and Depression Which Can Actually Heal You
1. I’m Safe And Under No Threats From The World.
2. I do the best that I can.
3. I look forward to a happy bright future.
4. I inhale energy and I exhale negativity.
5. I actively contribute to my healing.
6. I release myself from stress.
7. I will not stress over things I cannot control.
8. I am safe, I am protected, I am divinely guided.
9. I have the ability to overcome anxiety and depression.
10. I am present in this moment because this is the moment that matters the most.
11. Everything in life is a lesson or a blessing either way I gained.
12. I will heal.
13. Everything is temporary, my bad days too.
14. This too shall pass.
15. I trust the universe.
16. I am beyond grateful for the blessing of today.
17. The Universe loves, cherishes and holds me in its embrace.
18. No matter how much anxiety makes me feel uncomfortable but I am in charge of my mind.
19. I am free of anxiety and am living a calm life.
20. Each part of my body is relaxing.
21. I am being prepared for a better tomorrow.
22. All is well in my world. I am calm, happy, and content.
23. Anxiety and depression can’t break my will.
24. I trust the process of life.
25. Every thought I think is creating my future.
26. Every thought we think is creating our future.
27. I am going to get rid of this mental stress soon.
28. Depression will not defeat me.
29. Anxiety will not defeat me I am more than this.
30. No matter how ugly my present is, my future will be bright.
31. There’s No Obstacle That I Can’t Overcome.
32. I’ll succeed by following one step at a time.
33. I’m free to focus on the beauties around me.
34. I’ll overcome any stressful situation
35. My efforts are being supported by a Force greater than me.
36. There is much in my life to look forward to.
37. God will protect me.
38. God is with me and he’s helping me though I cannot see him I can feel his presence.
39. Without God I cannot overcome my anxiety.
40. God’s love and grace are forever with me.
Like These Affirmations for Anxiety and Depression?
Practice these positive affirmations for anxiety and depression every day and make a routine, where you meditate and repeat these affirmations in your mind with sheer focus and you will surely get out of your bad mental health.
I hope you heal soon from your anxiety, don’t lose hope because your future holds a lot more than you think.
Everybody passes through some tough times but remember that life is a pendulum and if you are in this hard phase of your life, remember the pendulum of your life is reaching towards the happy phase.
Don’t lose hope. Have any questions? Feel free to ask in the comment section.