“Hope is essential for those who are struggling in life; without it, man would be a miserable creature suffering indefinitely.” – Unknown
Life is tough, but good things come to those who stick it out. Here are some of the best quotes about life and struggles that will help you get through the tough times. Regardless of all the struggles, life can be beautiful and these 19 short, inspiring life and struggle quotes will remind you how amazing you are and why you should not give up.
So let’s get started with some truly inspiring life and struggle quotes.
1. “If there’s anything you’ve ever wanted so badly that you wouldn’t be able to enjoy life without it, then make you struggle for it, or you’ll waste your life pursuing things that will never make you happy.” – Unkown
If you want to be happy in life and want to live a life without struggles, then promise yourself, that you’ll never waste your time on things that don’t make you happy. Try to do what you love and see your struggles go down the well.
2. “Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
In life, hard times help you develop your character. So negatives help us to become more positive in life. Just accept life as it is.
3. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.” – R. Brault
Never overthink about all the bad things which happen in your life. Just let it all go.
4. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” – Les Brown
If you are experiencing defeat in life, then do keep yourself focused. Just keep your head straight in life, get up and fight back.
5. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
To live a balanced life, you must keep moving no matter how hard life gets. If you are facing struggles in life, then you must never stop in life.
6. “Hard times always lead to something great.” – Betsey Johnson
Struggles in life make us strong and that’s what these quotes teach us.
7. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds…” – Ana Claudia Antunes
No matter how hard your life gets, find the happy moments in life. Cherish the good moments.
8. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen
The tough times will come, but don’t fret. I’m here to tell you that these difficult moments happen for a reason. Believe it or not, what you’re going through may not be all that bad!
9. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
No one becomes a superhero by living a comfortable life. Struggles reveal to us who we really are and what we are capable of. Cherish your hard times because as bad as they are, they will make you a hero of your life one day.
10. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela
It never matters how many times we fail, what counts is how many times we rise and fight back in life.
11. “I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.” – Rita Mero
Whatever happens, happens for a reason. People make it look easy that they got everything overnight, but that’s not true. Every successful person has faced struggles and pain in life to achieve prosperity.
12. “We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.” – William J. Brennan, Jr.
Wish not for an easy life, wish for the strength to face the most struggling life with ease.
13. “Struggle happens when you do something which you don’t love.” – Kubra Sait
What is more struggling and painful than doing something you hate?
14. “Our biggest struggle as human beings is to project ourselves as something that society has deemed admirable or likable instead of being honest.” – Matthew Shultz
We’re social creatures and we’re all struggling to project ourselves in a likeable way. The easiest way to do this is by being honest. Be what you are.
15. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
We achieve strength in life by winning over our pain in life.
16. “You only live one but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
Live your life the way you want. But live it in the most powerful way. Never fear and believe, that you are enough.
17. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
Never stop on a journey if the road toes harsh to your foot, only stop when you reach your destination.
18. “Failing does not mean the end of everything. Maybe not today, but who knows tomorrow? It’s all about perfect timing. Wait patiently. Do not give up easily.” – Unknown
Failure is a part of life. Be patient and consistent in whatever you do and one day you’ll see your dreams come true. Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet.
19. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” — Camilla Eyring Kimball
Build a happy and peaceful life for yourself. Do not wait for the days when it’ll become easy itself. Do make efforts every day else it will be struggling.
I hope reading these quotes on life and struggles helps you cope with the pain and struggles you’re going through in life. These quotes are really inspiring and they might give you strength and motivation to help you build a never-give-up mindset.
Thanks for reading. Have a question? Comment down below.
How do you overcome struggles in life quotes?
One of the most famous quote about overcoming struggles in life is: “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps.
Who said life is a struggle?
Voltaire said that “My life is a struggle.”