Every human has a spiritual consciousness deep within themselves, however, the majority of us are not aware of it. To have spiritual consciousness is to genuinely understand that we are not humans but souls in a human body. It is the level of awareness that you attain beyond your flesh when you go deep into meditations and spiritual practices.
Here are some of the best spiritual consciousness quotes to understand the truths of the soul and the transcendental nature of this universe.
Spiritual Consciousness Quotes
1. “We need more explorers in consciousness and fewer followers of beliefs, isms, and credos.
Religions and spiritual leaders influence millions by pushing their beliefs. They believe in the Bible, the Koran, and the Gita, but do not personally ‘know’ the essence within them.
Too many believe in beliefs and are not who they profess to be, nor any closer to the truth than the totally unaware.” ― Robert Cosmar
2. “Spirituality does not lie in meditating the body of an ex-master. Spirituality exists in mediating on your own inner body.”-Amit Ray
3. “Spiritual Awareness is not gained through the use and abuse of drugs, it is only lost, and for just this lifetime but also for the next and future generations to come.” ― Richard Rensberry
4. “If we worship another, then we remain in duality. We have not fully entered the path within.
Through awareness, we learn to worship the essence of our nature and the truth of existence within the temple of our own consciousness. Our worship is a realization of truth and oneness. It is rejoicing within our being.
True worship is to fill ourselves with the awareness of eternity, to know our godliness as beings of light.
Worship no person, or image — only the awareness of who you are becoming.” ― Robert Cosmar
5. “Each one of us has our own evolution of life, and each one of us goes through different tests which are unique and challenging. But certain things are common. And we do learn things from each other’s experience. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination.” – A. R. Rahman
6. “When you are spiritually connected, you are not looking for occasions to be offended, and you are not judging and labeling others. You are in a state of grace in which you know you are connected to God and thus free from the effects of anyone or anything external to yourself.” – Wayne Dyer
7. “The real spiritual progress of the aspirant is measured by the extent to which he achieves inner tranquility.” – Swami Sivananda
8. “The solution to the problem of the day is the awakening of the consciousness of humanity to the divinity within.”-Hazrat Inayat Khan
9. “When you discover the difference between consciousness and the brain, you will discover yourself.” -Jenna Alatari
10. “Life is nothing but an opportunity for love to blossom. If you are alive, the opportunity is there – even to the last breath. You may have missed your whole life: just the last breath, the last moment on the earth, if you can be love, you have not missed anything – because a single moment of love is equal to the whole eternity of love.” – Osho
11. “Spiritual opening is not a withdrawal to some imagined realm or safe cave. It is not a pulling away, but a touching of all the experience of life with wisdom and with a heart of kindness, without any separation.” – Jack Kornfield
12. “If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself, if you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation.” – Lao Tzu
13. “Spiritual preparedness is achieved with evolved consciousness” -Amitav Chowdhury
14. “Awakening means you’ve come home to yourself, that consciousness shifted back to its original nature.” – Maria Erving
15. “On the spiritual path we must become a gentle warrior–curious, kind, and alert to our own con games–whispering to ourselves, wake up.” -Charlotte Kasl
16. “Once you are spiritually awakened, wherever you are is the best spot from which to watch the Drama of Life; and what is happening is the best and most important scene.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
17. “You are a light that cannot darken. You are a soul that shines through. You are eternal amid the moment. You are awakening. You are love.”– Craig Crippen
18. “The physical takes shape when the spiritual is taken care of.” – Unknown
19. “A new consciousness has been emerging through the age of Aquarius, and a rapid spiritual awakening is occurring, which science and organized religions have not yet fully tapped into.” -J.J. Hughes
20. “What is needed, now, is a new view, to reassess and reform the concept of God. It is the experience of going beyond the norm to achieve insight as to how life events are connected on a “higher” level.
We now have an idea of how the process happens in the brain and, importantly, how to develop this innate potential in today’s world. This knowledge could be the first small step toward finding the common ground for us to stand on to work toward a new spiritual literacy.” ― Robert Ornstein
21. “We are all born to fly. Instead, we sit on the branches afraid of the leap into the unknown. But the unknown is where enlightenment lives. Our true nature is the unknown.” – Enza Vita
22. “Awakening your spiritual side is really what artists do. When you hit a groove, it’s not you; it’s the spirit world.” – Tommy Chong
Liked these spiritual consciousness quotes? Have a look at our collection of more inspiring and spiritual quotes at mukundkapoor.com:
- 25 Inspiring Sai Baba Quotes To Live By
- 25 Life Is Uncertain Quotes That Will Change Your Perspective
- 42 Breathtaking Quotes by Terence McKenna On Psychedelics, Death And More
- 30 Happy Diwali Quotes, Greetings, And Wishes For 2022
- Success Quotes From Alan Watts That Will Inspire You To Live Your Best Life
- 24 Enlightening Bhagavad Gita Quotes On Karma
- 50 Powerful 50 Cent Success Quotes To Motivate Yourself