20 Quotes On Life By Dr Steve Maraboli
Last Updated on July 7, 2022
A life-changing speaker, author and behavioural scientist, Dr Steve Maraboli, has empowered and inspired millions around the globe. His best-selling books include: Pretend God is Deaf and Life and The Truth and Being Free.
His motivational speeches on pillars of success, awareness and life can give you wisdom.
The quotes which I am going to share are some finest and inspiring quotes by Steve which will motivate you to live a glorious life. So let’s get started.
Quotes On Life By Dr Steve Maraboli
1. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
Forgiveness is the key to happiness in life. Few people understand this because of which they always complain to others about their loss. In life, if you got to move forward, forgive first.
2. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
When you forgive you learn compassion, and when you learn, you plant a seed of your future happiness.
3. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
Trying to take control over things that are not in your hands is nonsensical. Do not waste your time on such matters. Rather, take control over those things which you know you can take and win in life.
4. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
Deal with the problem rather than complaining about your destiny.
5. “How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.” – Steve Maraboli
Gratitude in life is what most of us need. We find negatives in life and people each day. If for once, we appreciate the outstanding qualities of some people, we might change our lives.
6. “How would your life be different if…You walked away from gossip and verbal defamation? Let today be the day…You speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.” – Steve Maraboli
Speak only with a good purpose, because words can make others or break others.
7. “I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!” – Steve Maraboli
This quote by Steve talks about not giving up. No matter what situation life puts you into, you must fight like a samurai.
8. “One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say, “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it…cause a smile today for someone else…and give plenty of hugs.” – Steve Maraboli
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy.
9. “Your opinion is not my reality” – Steve Maraboli
Let people comment on you and your decisions. Just be resilient and determined in your life so that the opinions of others do not bother you.
10. “When you stop existing and you start truly living, each moment of the day comes alive with the wonder and synchronicity.” – Steve Maraboli
To live is rarest, but to exist is not. Most people just exist. They do not take life joyously, but like a burden.
11. “Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it. Shake things up today! Be You…Be Free…Share.” – Steve Maraboli
Living in past is like living in an abandoned cave. The cave is just darkness and cuts you from your beautiful future. The present moment is all you have just cherish it.
12. “The reason your life stays the same is because you think everyone else is the problem. Stop pointing fingers and placing blame on others. Your life can only change to the degree that you accept responsibility for it.” – Steve Maraboli
Remember when you point one finger at a person, the other three are pointing towards you. You want to change your life? Then stop complaining and start acting.
13. “A key to happiness is to do kind things for others. A key to misery is to expect them to be grateful.” – Steve Maraboli
Perform every action without expecting the fruits of it. Just do it for others good and not yours.
14. “Your life isn’t behind you; your memories are behind you. Your life is ALWAYS ahead of you. Today is a new day – seize it!” – Steve Maraboli
You never know how long you’ll live. Stop wasting time in planning your future. Start working now and live in this moment.
15. “The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts – it gives you what you demand with your actions.” – Steve Maraboli Quotes On Life
A man of thought always procrastinates and get no results. A man of action, works harder.
16. “Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.” – Steve Maraboli
Whatever happens, happens for your own good.
17. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli
People who have a growth mindset always work harder and build skills. When you have a good mindset, you perceive the world from different angles.
18. “Today is a new day. It’s a day you have never seen before and will never see again. Stop telling yourself the ‘same crap, different day’ lie! How many days has that lie stolen from you? Seize the wonder and uniqueness of today! Recognize that throughout this beautiful day, you have an incredible amount of opportunities to move your life into the direction you want it to go.” – Steve Maraboli
Every day, you get a new chance to prove yourself. Every day, you get a chance to grab new opportunities and live a significant life. But it depends upon you if you grab it or waste it.
19. “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.” – Steve Maraboli
All you need is love to win over life. Love gives us strength and the will to achieve greatness.
20. “Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. Itâ s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you.” – Steve Maraboli
Take accountability for every decision you make. Most people just put blame on others for their mistakes.