Last Updated on July 4, 2022
An outstanding leader without hard work and commitment is incomplete. Success comes from the willingness to put time and energy into work, as many greats have said.
So, in this article, I’ve compiled some of the best success comes from hard work quotes to motivate you and boost your confidence. I hope you feel ready to tackle what is holding you back.
Success Comes From Hard Work Quotes
1. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is hard work.” – Stephen King
2. “I will wake up tomorrow and all my Hard work will look like an overnight success.” – CV Pillay
3. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – Unknown
4. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
5. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
6. “Hard work is the formula for real success.” – Unknown
7. “Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
8. “All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point.” – Eric Thomas
9. “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.” – Colin Powell
10. “Hard work is the only path to success.” – Vince Lombardi
11. “Many eyes are watching you, but not all appreciate your work. Be indifferent. Keep working hard for your dream!” ― Liviu C. Tudose
12. “Even if it is not possible by god, it is possible by your hard work” ― J. Lepika
13. “The hard work we put in, externally or internally during the course of our life. Eventually pays off. Period!” – Purvi Raniga
14. “No matter whatever is your field, hard work is not an option. If hard work is honest, then there is no other alternative for success.” ― Sachin Ramdas Bharatiya
15. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
16. “There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success.” – Heather Bresch
17. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
18. “Do not whine… Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone.” – Joan Didion
19. “It only looks easy to the outsider. So if you want this thing called success, get ready to work hard. It won’t be easy and it isn’t guaranteed. But if you dream big and give it your all, it will be worth it.” – James Woosley
20. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
21. “Sometimes success is disguised as hard work.”- S. Truett Cathy
22. “There are no escalators – there are only staircases to success. There is no substitute for hard work.” – Lilly Singh
23. “Everyone is looking for the hack, the secret to success without hard work.” – Sam Altman
24. “Most people will not do the hard work it takes to make success easy. Don’t be like most people.” -Jeffrey Gitomer
25. “Success is not an accident. It is sheer hard work. There are no shortcuts. You have to take the stairs and you have to start from the bottom.” – Rita Zahara
26. “Success was never accidental, he would say; it was always the result of a vision and hard work. Dad” – James E. McGreevey
27. “Success comes from hard work and the accumulation of small numbers.” – Sean Platt
28. “I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard.” – Maria Bartiromo
29. “So when they win, it’s their hard work and when they lose, it’s their bad luck.” – Sanhita Baruah
30. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly
31. “Always work harder than other people are willing to work. Sweat more, endure more pain, and then reap the rewards of success and achievement.” – Robert Cheeke
32. “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” — Vince Lombardi Jr.
33. “Success comes to you with luck and a lot of hard work, but it doesn’t give you the right to be any better than anybody else.” — Nick Nolte
34. “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
35. “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
36. “I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard.” – Maria Bartiromo
37. “To win, you have to swim upstream early on—and that requires hard work and long hours. There are no shortcuts.” – Clara Shih
38. “A lot of hard work is hidden behind nice things.” – Ralph Lauren
Does Success Really Come From Hard Work?
Success is not free. Successful people put in the work before they are rewarded. We all must work hard no matter if it takes time because, in the end, the hard work and sacrifice pay off as it makes us into better people for ourselves and those around us.
So, yes success really comes from hard work. However, you must also understand that hard work can’t guarantee success but lack of hard work does guarantee failure.
All successful people, in any field, will tell you that hard work is a fundamental part of life. There’s no getting away from it.
It might not be as fun as it sounds, but it’s necessary and this article has some great quotes that talk about the importance of hard work for success. I hope reading these success comes from hard work quotes will motivate you to work even harder and achieve everything you want to.
You might also like: