Last Updated on November 1, 2022
Some people love to read books more than they love to read blogs. Though my website is all about mindset, I will share some motivational mindset books that you can read and get inspired.
You must have noticed that you get hit by some new perspectives, ideas, and wisdom every time you read a book.
Whenever we read books, we grow and become a better version of ourselves because our world becomes bigger.
But now you’ll ask me, “From where should we start?” and that’s why I am sharing the list of 5 best& motivational books on mindset which will change your life.
Let’s get started.
Top 5 Best Mindset Books
#1. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
Author: Carol DweckPages: 320
Carol Dweck is a world-renowned Stanford University psychologist, and with her years of research, she found how powerful our mindsets are.
In this book, she talks about the two types of mindsets – fixed and growth mindset. This book has questioned the way everyone thinks and has changed the lives of millions around the globe.
- “A good book is one whose advice you believe. A great book is one whose advice you follow. This is a book that can change your life, as its ideas have changed mine.” – Robert J. Sternberg…
- “One of the most influential books ever about motivation.” – Po Bronson, author of NurtureShock
#2. Think and Grow Rich
Author: Napoleon HillPages: 320
Think and grow rich is a self-development book which was written by Napoleon Hill. He wrote this book after he researched some of the successful individuals for 25 years.
This book talks about the “16 laws of success” and what it really takes to succeed. Napoleon Hill has shared many money-making secrets which have helped some of the most successful and rich people in this world.
The only question this book has asked its readers is WHAT DOYOU WANT MOST?
- “During the past twenty-five years, I have been blessed with more good fortune than any individual deserves, but I shudder to think where I’d be today or what I’d be doing if I had not been exposed to Napoleon Hill’s philosophy. It changed my life.“- Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World.
#3. Everything Is F*cked: A Book about Hope
Author: Mark MansonPages: 288
Everything is f*cked is a bestseller book by notable blogger and author Mark Manson. The book talks about hope, self-control, laws of emotions, etc.
The author in this book questions conventional wisdom about what makes us happy and our assumptions on what makes life worth living. This is a must-read mindset book as it answers some great questions with witty humour and self-help wisdom.
- “Mark Manson continues to break down questions about human happiness and well-being in creative and unexpected ways. The result is a wonderfully accessible book that tackles some of the deeper questions about where our world is headed, as well as how to take better care of ourselves (and each other) until we get there.” – Scott Barry Kaufman, PhD, Professor of Psychology at Columbia University and Host of The Psychology Podcast.
#4. Nothing You Can’t Do!: The Secret Power of Growth Mindsets
Author: Mary Cay RicciPages: 175
Nothing you can’t do is a book by Mary Cay(New York Times best-selling author of Mindsets in the Classroom), and it talks about changing the way you think to make a change in your life.
This book is specifically about teens who are confused about their careers and are not sure if they can achieve their dreams. The book talks about a popular theory of “Growth Mindset” and how it can change an individual’s life.
By reading this book, you will develop a more optimistic lens to look at life.
#5. Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds
Author: David Goggins Pages: 400
David shares his surprising life story and unveils that most of us only tap into 40% of our capabilities. The book is all about how self-discipline and the mind’s power can destroy fear and help you attain your full potential.
This book is generally an autobiography of David Googins and how he transformed himself with self-discipline, mental toughness, and hard work from a depressed, overweight young man.
A must-read book that will motivate you to shape your shortcoming into strengths. You will surely build a strong mindset by reading this book.
- “David Goggins is a being of pure will and inspiration. Just listening to this guy talk makes you want to run up a mountain. I firmly believe people like him can change the course of the world just by inspiring us to push harder and dig deeper in everything we do. His goal to be ‘uncommon among uncommon people’ is something we can all use to propel ourselves to fulfil our true potential. I’m a better man having met him.” –Joe Rogan, Standup Comedian and host of the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast.
- “David Goggins lives out every goal, every dream no matter what. PERIOD. He’s unstoppable. There’s no limit to him because he doesn’t live in a comfort zone. His mental and physical capacity are equal. Goggins proves that your body can handle anything if you let your mind keep up. There’s no way to stop something or someone that doesn’t understand the concept of being beat.“ –Marcus Luttrell, retired Navy SEAL, Author of New York Times Best Seller Lone Survivor
Now go and buy these books, read at least one of them, and this is what you should expect:
Motivation and inspiration, tips on self-control and willpower, growth mindset, and achieving success with the power of your mind.
Do comment down your favourite book and two quotes you love from it in the comment section.