25 Adoring When God Sends You the Right Person Quotes
Last Updated on November 10, 2022
Summary: These “when god sends you the right person quotes” will be like a guiding lamp for you to have faith in the universe and to wait for the right time so that you meet the right person.
Is there ever a time when you just want to shut down and hide from the world? You’re done dating and meeting people? Remember, the moment at which you should proceed with your journey. When you want to give up, that’s right when you require to stay still and believe in God the most.
Use these quotes as a guide to determine whether or not the person you’re thinking of marrying is part of God’s will for your life, and to make a good choice about who to marry so that your lives might be joined together in harmony with his purposes.
1. “There might be a million wrong people in your life, but when the right one comes everything looks dark.” — M.F. Moonzajer
2. “God already has your life in his hands. And this existence is lovely. God hates to see you down and out. That’s because he genuinely cares about your happiness. He has already chosen the one with whom you will spend the rest of your life, the one who will complete you and make you whole.” – Anonymous
3. “Your time will come too when God will send the right person who will love you the right way.”-Samuel Zulu
4. “Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the LORD.” – Proverbs 19:14
5. “True love is always accompanied by God’s timing and those that wait on God’s timing are the ones who experience true love in marriage.” – Unknown
6. “Right person, wrong timing doesn’t mean God was wrong. It means you were there at the right time to fulfill something else. Look for it.” – Shannon L. Alder
7. “Your story has far more to do with finding God’s unique calling and purpose for your life than it does with finding the love of your life.” – Debra Fileta
8. “God’s timing is always perfect. He will send you the suitable person at the right time.” – Anonymous
9. “God will always send a suitable life partner who will help you accomplish your purpose in life. -Samuel Zulu
10. “If God is going to write your loved story, He’s going to first need your pen.”– Eric Ludy
11. “There will come a day when you will be thankful for the times you had to leave someone. Any time God removed a negative influence from your life, you can thank him for it.” – Unknown
12. “Maintain your belief in God, please. Believe me when I tell you that He sees everything you do and has something amazing planned for you. Have faith and wait for Him.” – Unknown
13. “When God sends you the right person, all your hearbreaks will begin to make sense” – Xiren N
14. “The Lord will work everything out for you. There is a good man in God’s plan specifically for you. You’ll find a man who isn’t ideal, but who is great for you.” – Anonymous
15. “When you finally find the one, everything will fall into place. Eventually, you’ll see that everything in your life has been carefully arranged. Everything occurs for a reason, as you will soon realize.” – Unknown
16. “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.”– Robert Braul
17. “Fix your eyes on God and the plans he has for your life. Look ahead, and run after him with all your heart. Then look around. Whoever has kept up with you, marry that person.” – Debra Fileta.
18. “Have faith and be patient. God always knows what He is doing. Love will find you, soon.” – Anonymous
19. “There is nothing sweeter than finding the right person to love and cherish and to share your hopes and dreams with.” – Mary Lydon Simonsen
20. “Keep an open mind. The right person coming to you at the right time will change everything you ever thought was true.” – Kate McGahan
21. “To find the right person, you must first BE the right person.” – Merrill Markoe
22. “When God knows you’re ready for the responsibility of commitment. He’ll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. Wait patiently. Don’t waste your time searching and wishing. Grow and be ready. And you’ll see, GOD will give you a LOVE STORY far better than you ever dreamed of.”– Unknown
23. “Trust that God will put the right people in your life at right time and for the right reasons.” -Unknown
24. “The day will come when God will send you the right person to love.” – Anonymous
25.“When you meet the right person you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They’re your best friend. And your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare.” – Anonymous
Read More Amazing Quotes: